New smart machines platform for creation, deployment of M2M apps
Symphony Teleca Corporation, the services organization dedicated to helping clients manage the global convergence of software, the cloud and connected devices, has announced the launch of their Smart Machines Platform to help businesses boost the development and deployment of ETSI TC Machine-to-Machine (M2M) standard-based applications.
According the press statement released today, it is an application development platform that helps M2M, OEMs and ISVs accelerate their time to market through a standard based and easy customizable solutions. The architecture features a set of re-usable components and functionality and reducing cost for new deployments.
“The solution helps businesses to earn better average revenue per device,” said Sandip Ranjhan, Senior Vice President, Embedded & Telecom Business Unit, MCD Division, Symphony Teleca. “It is the ideal solution for M2M applications in segments like fleet management, energy, telecom, industrial automation, retail, smart home automation, healthcare, smart building automation and vehicle telematics.”
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Adobe Announces Aadhaar Integration in Adobe Sign
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- Qlik to Power Sitel's Big Data Initiative
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- India's Insurance Sector Undergoing Massive Digital Disruption
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation