New smart machines platform for creation, deployment of M2M apps
Symphony Teleca Corporation, the services organization dedicated to helping clients manage the global convergence of software, the cloud and connected devices, has announced the launch of their Smart Machines Platform to help businesses boost the development and deployment of ETSI TC Machine-to-Machine (M2M) standard-based applications.
According the press statement released today, it is an application development platform that helps M2M, OEMs and ISVs accelerate their time to market through a standard based and easy customizable solutions. The architecture features a set of re-usable components and functionality and reducing cost for new deployments.
“The solution helps businesses to earn better average revenue per device,” said Sandip Ranjhan, Senior Vice President, Embedded & Telecom Business Unit, MCD Division, Symphony Teleca. “It is the ideal solution for M2M applications in segments like fleet management, energy, telecom, industrial automation, retail, smart home automation, healthcare, smart building automation and vehicle telematics.”
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 5 Ways AI Can Live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- AWS re:Invent Bets On Machine Learning To Outdo Rivals
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO