New smart machines platform for creation, deployment of M2M apps
Symphony Teleca Corporation, the services organization dedicated to helping clients manage the global convergence of software, the cloud and connected devices, has announced the launch of their Smart Machines Platform to help businesses boost the development and deployment of ETSI TC Machine-to-Machine (M2M) standard-based applications.
According the press statement released today, it is an application development platform that helps M2M, OEMs and ISVs accelerate their time to market through a standard based and easy customizable solutions. The architecture features a set of re-usable components and functionality and reducing cost for new deployments.
“The solution helps businesses to earn better average revenue per device,” said Sandip Ranjhan, Senior Vice President, Embedded & Telecom Business Unit, MCD Division, Symphony Teleca. “It is the ideal solution for M2M applications in segments like fleet management, energy, telecom, industrial automation, retail, smart home automation, healthcare, smart building automation and vehicle telematics.”
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- Smart Digital Media Marketing Without Losing Human Touch
- Microservices, Latency and Alligators in the Pond
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance