New smart machines platform for creation, deployment of M2M apps
Symphony Teleca Corporation, the services organization dedicated to helping clients manage the global convergence of software, the cloud and connected devices, has announced the launch of their Smart Machines Platform to help businesses boost the development and deployment of ETSI TC Machine-to-Machine (M2M) standard-based applications.
According the press statement released today, it is an application development platform that helps M2M, OEMs and ISVs accelerate their time to market through a standard based and easy customizable solutions. The architecture features a set of re-usable components and functionality and reducing cost for new deployments.
“The solution helps businesses to earn better average revenue per device,” said Sandip Ranjhan, Senior Vice President, Embedded & Telecom Business Unit, MCD Division, Symphony Teleca. “It is the ideal solution for M2M applications in segments like fleet management, energy, telecom, industrial automation, retail, smart home automation, healthcare, smart building automation and vehicle telematics.”
- Google To Work On Its Own Blockchain Technology
- Machine Learning Helps Doctors To Generate Precise, Faster Prescriptions
- Machine Learning Can Generate Faster, Precise Prescriptions
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- By 2025, Digital Transactions To Reach $1-Tn Annually: Report