New Solution from Siemens
Siemens has announced a new software solution that integrates manufacturing planning with the shop floor machining operations associated with producing parts. The new offering maximizes productivity by tightly linking Teamcenter software from Siemens PLM Software with Motion Control Information System (MCIS) from Siemens Motion Control Systems.
The manufacturing process management module of Teamcenter has now been united with two MCIS solution components - Direct Numerical Control (DNC) and Tool Data Information (TDI). The new solution allows companies to manage the process of delivering the correct manufacturing data - such as NC part programs created by computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) software, or tool availability information - from a central information management and planning environment to the proper physical manufacturing location on the shop floor.
The Teamcenter to MCIS interface is available immediately from Siemens PLM Software.
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- How To Maximize Space In Your Data Center
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities