New Technology to Support .Aero Domains
Afilias, provider of registry services, will provide advanced domain name technology to support the release of three character airport codes in the .aero domain.
Ram Mohan, chief technology officer of Afilias said, “The .aero domain is in use by thousands of aerospace industry organizations and airports around the globe and is therefore a critical resource.”
This technology will ensure fast resolution, reliability, and 100 percent DNS uptime. SITA, the registry operator of the .aero domain, has released plans to begin registration of three character airport code domains in December 2008.
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- SITA Helps Vistara Speed Up Communication
- Re-Skilling Efforts To Continue In IT Sector: Nasscom
- Airport Technologies Boost Passenger Experience: Study
- GoDaddy Bets Big On Indian SMB, E-Commerce
- RFID Helps Airlines Reduce Baggage Mishandling
- Choosing The Right Domain Name: 7 Tips for SMBs
- Internet of Things: The Next Big Thing for Airlines
- Making Baggage Smarter, With Real-Time Bag Tracking