Newgen, RvaluE Alliance Brings New Benefits
Newgen Software Technologies, a New Delhi-based software product company, and RvaluE Consulting, a niche company focused on business transformation and process services, have entered into a partnership to enhance the value of products and services offered by the two companies.
Under a three-year agreement, the alliance would enable clients of both the companies to benefit from their complimentary offering. While Newgen has proven Business Process Management, Document Management and Imaging capabilities, RvaluE offers expertise in business process consulting and services.
Diwakar Nigam, managing director, Newgen Software, said the alliance would help customers reap all-round business benefits. "With RvaluE as its partner, Newgen looks forward to leverage RvaluE’s expertise in business process consultancy and services to offer greater value proposition to its customers. The alliance would also assist us in our goal of rapid business expansion."
Ravi Ramakrishnan, chief executive officer, RvaluE Consulting, added, "Our partnership lays the foundation on which clients can fully leverage their business capabilities in the course of this decade. This alliance is in line with RvaluE’s efforts to be a customer-centric and trusted business services company."
Newgen would leverage RvaluE’s global expertise in business process services and introduce best practices and innovations in its offering for shared service centers, for bringing in better value proposition to its customers. Similarly, RvaluE would benefit by introducing Newgen’s proven BPM and DM products to its customers for automating and managing their business processes.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India