Newgen Software positioned in magic quadrant for BPM suites
Newgen Software, business process management (BPM) and enterprise content management (ECM) solutions provider, has been positioned by Gartner (NYSE:IT) in the 2010 Magic Quadrant report for business process management suites.
Intended solely as a research tool, the magic quadrant is a graphical representation of a marketplace for a specific time period. It depicts Gartner’s analysis of how certain vendors measure against criteria for that marketplace, as defined by Gartner.
“Our customers have been able to achieve process excellence and transform their businesses using Newgen’s BPM and ECM platform. We take this opportunity to thank our customers for choosing Newgen as a partner in their growth”, remarked Diwakar Nigam, Newgen Software’s MD and CEO.
BPM is a management discipline that provides for governance of a business’s process environment toward the goal of improving agility and operational performance. BPM helps to improve process efficiency, ensure optimum utilization of resources, boost productivity, ensure process standardization, improve process control and enable continuous process improvement, informed the company.
“With this recognition, we expect to have a greater access to North American and European markets, while further consolidating and strengthening our leadership in emerging markets,” he further added.
- Study Reveals Why CISO Should Report To The CEO
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- India Ranks 7th On Web Application Attacks: Akamai
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- More Customer-Facing Firms Will Use Chatbots In 2-3 Years
- India’s Digital Payments Will Touch USD 1-Tn By 2022: Report
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- AI, Robotics Are All Here; Are Business Leaders Ready?
- Positive Feedback Can Enhance Productivity Among IT Staff: Report