Newgen Software positioned in magic quadrant for BPM suites
Newgen Software, business process management (BPM) and enterprise content management (ECM) solutions provider, has been positioned by Gartner (NYSE:IT) in the 2010 Magic Quadrant report for business process management suites.
Intended solely as a research tool, the magic quadrant is a graphical representation of a marketplace for a specific time period. It depicts Gartner’s analysis of how certain vendors measure against criteria for that marketplace, as defined by Gartner.
“Our customers have been able to achieve process excellence and transform their businesses using Newgen’s BPM and ECM platform. We take this opportunity to thank our customers for choosing Newgen as a partner in their growth”, remarked Diwakar Nigam, Newgen Software’s MD and CEO.
BPM is a management discipline that provides for governance of a business’s process environment toward the goal of improving agility and operational performance. BPM helps to improve process efficiency, ensure optimum utilization of resources, boost productivity, ensure process standardization, improve process control and enable continuous process improvement, informed the company.
“With this recognition, we expect to have a greater access to North American and European markets, while further consolidating and strengthening our leadership in emerging markets,” he further added.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Paying Ransom Makes One More Susceptible To Attack: Report
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- How To Combat Online Harassment At The Workplace