Newgen Software positioned in magic quadrant for BPM suites
Newgen Software, business process management (BPM) and enterprise content management (ECM) solutions provider, has been positioned by Gartner (NYSE:IT) in the 2010 Magic Quadrant report for business process management suites.
Intended solely as a research tool, the magic quadrant is a graphical representation of a marketplace for a specific time period. It depicts Gartner’s analysis of how certain vendors measure against criteria for that marketplace, as defined by Gartner.
“Our customers have been able to achieve process excellence and transform their businesses using Newgen’s BPM and ECM platform. We take this opportunity to thank our customers for choosing Newgen as a partner in their growth”, remarked Diwakar Nigam, Newgen Software’s MD and CEO.
BPM is a management discipline that provides for governance of a business’s process environment toward the goal of improving agility and operational performance. BPM helps to improve process efficiency, ensure optimum utilization of resources, boost productivity, ensure process standardization, improve process control and enable continuous process improvement, informed the company.
“With this recognition, we expect to have a greater access to North American and European markets, while further consolidating and strengthening our leadership in emerging markets,” he further added.
- Research Reveals AI Is Creating More 'Human Friendly' Workplaces
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- Sanjay Brahmawar Joins Software AG As New CEO
- Organizations Must Prepare for Data Security Risks To Survive
- Gartner Identifies 7 Technologies For The Digital Workplace
- Indian Firms Are More 'IT Transformed' Than Rest Of Asia: Study
- Gartner's 5 Emerging Technology Trends Every CIO Should Know
- How Collaboration Tools Can Boost Enterprise Engagement
- Tech Is The Future of Employee Onboarding, Says Study