Newgen Software positioned in magic quadrant for BPM suites
Newgen Software, business process management (BPM) and enterprise content management (ECM) solutions provider, has been positioned by Gartner (NYSE:IT) in the 2010 Magic Quadrant report for business process management suites.
Intended solely as a research tool, the magic quadrant is a graphical representation of a marketplace for a specific time period. It depicts Gartner’s analysis of how certain vendors measure against criteria for that marketplace, as defined by Gartner.
“Our customers have been able to achieve process excellence and transform their businesses using Newgen’s BPM and ECM platform. We take this opportunity to thank our customers for choosing Newgen as a partner in their growth”, remarked Diwakar Nigam, Newgen Software’s MD and CEO.
BPM is a management discipline that provides for governance of a business’s process environment toward the goal of improving agility and operational performance. BPM helps to improve process efficiency, ensure optimum utilization of resources, boost productivity, ensure process standardization, improve process control and enable continuous process improvement, informed the company.
“With this recognition, we expect to have a greater access to North American and European markets, while further consolidating and strengthening our leadership in emerging markets,” he further added.
- AI To Become A Job Motivator, Not Job Killer: Gartner
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- AI To Bring More Jobs, Revenues To Businesses
- HD Video Streaming Surges To 38 Percent: Report
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- How Robotics Is Changing The Shared Service Landscape
- Banks Investing Heavily On IT With Rising Digital Payments: Gartner
- Cisco-ver 2: Fixing Spokes While The Bicycle Is In Motion