Newgen Software positioned in magic quadrant for BPM suites
Newgen Software, business process management (BPM) and enterprise content management (ECM) solutions provider, has been positioned by Gartner (NYSE:IT) in the 2010 Magic Quadrant report for business process management suites.
Intended solely as a research tool, the magic quadrant is a graphical representation of a marketplace for a specific time period. It depicts Gartner’s analysis of how certain vendors measure against criteria for that marketplace, as defined by Gartner.
“Our customers have been able to achieve process excellence and transform their businesses using Newgen’s BPM and ECM platform. We take this opportunity to thank our customers for choosing Newgen as a partner in their growth”, remarked Diwakar Nigam, Newgen Software’s MD and CEO.
BPM is a management discipline that provides for governance of a business’s process environment toward the goal of improving agility and operational performance. BPM helps to improve process efficiency, ensure optimum utilization of resources, boost productivity, ensure process standardization, improve process control and enable continuous process improvement, informed the company.
“With this recognition, we expect to have a greater access to North American and European markets, while further consolidating and strengthening our leadership in emerging markets,” he further added.
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- People Analytics Drives Strong Business Outcomes: Study
- Dell EMC Leads Server Market In Q4 2018, Says Gartner
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- Blockchain Projects To Lose Much Gleam By 2025: GlobalData
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- India Opens Second IT Corridor In China