Newgen Software to sponsor MEFTEC 2010
Newgen Software will be participate MEFTEC 2010 as a Silver Sponsor. MEFTEC 2010 is world’s leading banking and financial technology event, which will be held in Bahrain from 20-21 April 2010.
MEFTEC focuses on the emerging markets like Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa and South Asia region. This event will be a great opportunity for Newgen, where it would get a platform to showcase its new product offerings including solutions for "Automatic Signature Verification", "Business Activity Monitoring" module of its BPM suite and "Newgen Print Centre" - the enterprise print management solution for cost cutting and Green Printing. It will also get a chance to demonstrate how companies can benefit by using its BPM and ECM solutions for digitizing, automating and centralizing their processes.
Commenting on the participation of Newgen Software in MEFTEC, Diwakar Nigam, MD, Newgen Software said, "We are delighted to announce our participation in one of the most prestigious financial technology events. MEFTEC would not only provide us a platform to facilitate strategic alliances and expand our customer base, but will also allow us to strengthen our presence in the region’s banking and financial services sector".
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker
- How Tech Has Revitalized India's Financial Planning Market
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- How HR Analytics Can Be A Game-Changer In The Banking Industry
- Leveraging Cloud Based Payments Effectively
- Quality Assurance In Multi-Channel Banking Era
- Rahul Tewari Joins QuiKr As CFO
- Most CIOs Not Interested In Blockchain 'Hype'