Newgen Software to sponsor MEFTEC 2010
Newgen Software will be participate MEFTEC 2010 as a Silver Sponsor. MEFTEC 2010 is world’s leading banking and financial technology event, which will be held in Bahrain from 20-21 April 2010.
MEFTEC focuses on the emerging markets like Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa and South Asia region. This event will be a great opportunity for Newgen, where it would get a platform to showcase its new product offerings including solutions for "Automatic Signature Verification", "Business Activity Monitoring" module of its BPM suite and "Newgen Print Centre" - the enterprise print management solution for cost cutting and Green Printing. It will also get a chance to demonstrate how companies can benefit by using its BPM and ECM solutions for digitizing, automating and centralizing their processes.
Commenting on the participation of Newgen Software in MEFTEC, Diwakar Nigam, MD, Newgen Software said, "We are delighted to announce our participation in one of the most prestigious financial technology events. MEFTEC would not only provide us a platform to facilitate strategic alliances and expand our customer base, but will also allow us to strengthen our presence in the region’s banking and financial services sector".
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- Bank Branches Will Not Die Anytime Soon: Study
- The Future Of Banking Is Paperless, Say Experts
- Fintech Revolution: How India, APAC Cos Are Moving Ahead
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Workplace Culture Drives Company’s Financial Performance
- Role Of Privacy In A Digital World
- Mobility Is The Future Of Banking
- PayPal To Acquire Swift Financial For Lending Biz Expansion