Newgen Software to sponsor MEFTEC 2010
Newgen Software will be participate MEFTEC 2010 as a Silver Sponsor. MEFTEC 2010 is world’s leading banking and financial technology event, which will be held in Bahrain from 20-21 April 2010.
MEFTEC focuses on the emerging markets like Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa and South Asia region. This event will be a great opportunity for Newgen, where it would get a platform to showcase its new product offerings including solutions for "Automatic Signature Verification", "Business Activity Monitoring" module of its BPM suite and "Newgen Print Centre" - the enterprise print management solution for cost cutting and Green Printing. It will also get a chance to demonstrate how companies can benefit by using its BPM and ECM solutions for digitizing, automating and centralizing their processes.
Commenting on the participation of Newgen Software in MEFTEC, Diwakar Nigam, MD, Newgen Software said, "We are delighted to announce our participation in one of the most prestigious financial technology events. MEFTEC would not only provide us a platform to facilitate strategic alliances and expand our customer base, but will also allow us to strengthen our presence in the region’s banking and financial services sector".
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 19-24)
- Emerging Tech To Drive Enterprise Digital Transformation
- Study Reveals Why CISO Should Report To The CEO
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- What Lies Ahead For India's Fintech Sector?
- City Union Bank India's First Banking Robot
- Global Blockchain Market To Reach $9.6 Mn By 2024: Report
- What Fintech Sector Expects From Union Budget 2018