Newgen Software to sponsor MEFTEC 2010
Newgen Software will be participate MEFTEC 2010 as a Silver Sponsor. MEFTEC 2010 is world’s leading banking and financial technology event, which will be held in Bahrain from 20-21 April 2010.
MEFTEC focuses on the emerging markets like Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa and South Asia region. This event will be a great opportunity for Newgen, where it would get a platform to showcase its new product offerings including solutions for "Automatic Signature Verification", "Business Activity Monitoring" module of its BPM suite and "Newgen Print Centre" - the enterprise print management solution for cost cutting and Green Printing. It will also get a chance to demonstrate how companies can benefit by using its BPM and ECM solutions for digitizing, automating and centralizing their processes.
Commenting on the participation of Newgen Software in MEFTEC, Diwakar Nigam, MD, Newgen Software said, "We are delighted to announce our participation in one of the most prestigious financial technology events. MEFTEC would not only provide us a platform to facilitate strategic alliances and expand our customer base, but will also allow us to strengthen our presence in the region’s banking and financial services sector".
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- Banks Investing Heavily On IT With Rising Digital Payments: Gartner
- More Indian Enterprises Cozying Up To Analytics: Study
- Top Nine Trends in ICT Sector: TrendForce
- SBI Teams Up With BankChain, Intel For Blockchain Deployment
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018