Newgen to launch new business process suite
Newgen Software, a provider of Business Process Management (BPM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Customer Communication Management (CCM), has announced the global launch of its new Intelligent Business Process Suite (iBPS) at the Gartner Business Process Management Summit to be held from April 2-4, 2013, at National Harbour, MD.
The solution provides a platform for all business stakeholders, including process owners , business analyst, process architects, business users and IT users, to collaborate from process designing to execution, monitoring and continuous improvement. The new iBPS with mobility, active, on-demand, and predictive analytics, support for social media interactions, and complex event processing capabilities, lays the foundation for a business system, which can facilitate smart decisions for dynamic process routing, allocation of tasks to the right users, and triggering of actions based on complex events.
The solution provides Android and iOS support for mobile devices enabling the mobile workforce to make business decisions on-the-go. It is also equipped with trend analysis and slicing & dicing of data facility.
“The solution enables smarter business operations using its many in-built tools like predictive analysis displayed on interactive dashboards to allow for more informed decision making, social networks and social BPM capabilities, integration with Cloud and intelligent process monitoring,” said Diwakar Nigam, CEO and MD, Newgen Software.
The company will also present a new offering for, ‘FATCA ‘compliance, based on its BPM platform, for financial institutions. Senior Newgen executives will present customized pitches, demos, and presentations to address the needs of various BPM professionals across varied industries and different lines of business.
- 19 Milestones On Google's 19th Birthday
- Decoding The Future Of Mobile App Economy
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Aug 21-25)
- Why Is Android Oreo A Good Bet For Enterprise
- US Based Softvision To Hire 500 Software Engineers in India
- New App Launched To Know Everything About GST
- BlackBerry’s ‘Enterprise of Things’ To Enhance How We Work
- Google Hires Apple Chip Architect For Pixel Phones
- Millions Of Android Phones Hit By Judy Malware
- Samsung’s Tizen Seeing More Traction Than Google’s Android Wear