Newgen to Organize Customer Meet
Newgen Software Technologies, a provider of business process management (BPM) and document management system (DMS), is organizing a meeting with its customers. The meeting will be held tomorrow in Chennai.
The theme of the meet is Enhancing Operational Productivity Through Imaging Workflow Solutions . According to Newgen, the meet will feature decision makers from leading BFSI companies, which have successfully implemented Newgen s workflow and BPM solutions. Punit Jain, SVP (sales & marketing) will also be addressing the meet on how imaging and workflow-based BPM can help BFSI companies in achieving better efficiencies and productivity.
The meet is aimed at providing a platform for top management executives to network with peers who have already implemented BPM and share their views on how BFSI organizations can streamline their operations and reduce costs through BPM solutions.
The meet would be held at the Hotel Ramada Raj Park, Chennai from 6 PM onwards.
DTDC Opts for Newgen’s DMS Solution
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine