Newgen to Organize Customer Meet
Newgen Software Technologies, a provider of business process management (BPM) and document management system (DMS), is organizing a meeting with its customers. The meeting will be held tomorrow in Chennai.
The theme of the meet is Enhancing Operational Productivity Through Imaging Workflow Solutions . According to Newgen, the meet will feature decision makers from leading BFSI companies, which have successfully implemented Newgen s workflow and BPM solutions. Punit Jain, SVP (sales & marketing) will also be addressing the meet on how imaging and workflow-based BPM can help BFSI companies in achieving better efficiencies and productivity.
The meet is aimed at providing a platform for top management executives to network with peers who have already implemented BPM and share their views on how BFSI organizations can streamline their operations and reduce costs through BPM solutions.
The meet would be held at the Hotel Ramada Raj Park, Chennai from 6 PM onwards.
DTDC Opts for Newgen’s DMS Solution
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66