Newgen to Organize Customer Meet
Newgen Software Technologies, a provider of business process management (BPM) and document management system (DMS), is organizing a meeting with its customers. The meeting will be held tomorrow in Chennai.
The theme of the meet is Enhancing Operational Productivity Through Imaging Workflow Solutions . According to Newgen, the meet will feature decision makers from leading BFSI companies, which have successfully implemented Newgen s workflow and BPM solutions. Punit Jain, SVP (sales & marketing) will also be addressing the meet on how imaging and workflow-based BPM can help BFSI companies in achieving better efficiencies and productivity.
The meet is aimed at providing a platform for top management executives to network with peers who have already implemented BPM and share their views on how BFSI organizations can streamline their operations and reduce costs through BPM solutions.
The meet would be held at the Hotel Ramada Raj Park, Chennai from 6 PM onwards.
DTDC Opts for Newgen’s DMS Solution
- Putting More Intelligence In Business Intelligence
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- How AI Is Transforming HR And The Recruitment Process