Newgen to Organize Customer Meet
Newgen Software Technologies, a provider of business process management (BPM) and document management system (DMS), is organizing a meeting with its customers. The meeting will be held tomorrow in Chennai.
The theme of the meet is Enhancing Operational Productivity Through Imaging Workflow Solutions . According to Newgen, the meet will feature decision makers from leading BFSI companies, which have successfully implemented Newgen s workflow and BPM solutions. Punit Jain, SVP (sales & marketing) will also be addressing the meet on how imaging and workflow-based BPM can help BFSI companies in achieving better efficiencies and productivity.
The meet is aimed at providing a platform for top management executives to network with peers who have already implemented BPM and share their views on how BFSI organizations can streamline their operations and reduce costs through BPM solutions.
The meet would be held at the Hotel Ramada Raj Park, Chennai from 6 PM onwards.
DTDC Opts for Newgen’s DMS Solution
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Domain Extensions Can Make A Difference To Your Business