Next-Gen Tech Introduced for Banks
DMA LIVE! aimed towards the BFSI sector, offers direct control over orders, execution, errors, transparency, liquidity, impact costs for large orders, and audit trails
Financial Technologies has introduced a direct market access (DMA LIVE!) solution for India’s institutional brokerage and buy side firms. DMA LIVE! together With FTNet will provide international market connectivity and access to over 80% of Indian brokerage and institutional market.
Janak Mehta, president, LKP Securities Ltd. said, “We are associated with Financial Technologies for deploying DMA LIVE! solutions to our numerous clients, which will help combat the high volume and high-risk demands of our clients, including banks, domestic and foreign institutional investors.”
The solution is built on ODIN suite of products and will allow clients direct control of their trades without depending on the broker for trade execution.
It’s a low latency solution, offering trade by supporting client’s connectivity to and from the Order Management Solution (OMS) to different exchanges. It helps in monitoring, analysis, and resolution of FIX connectivity issues to and from the OMS that handles very large volumes of equity transactions. Using this solution allows limited chances of execution irregularities.
G. N. Bajpai, former SEBI chairman and advisory board member of Financial Technologies said, “The implementation of the DMA LIVE! solution will enable institutional clients to have direct control over orders given, resulting in faster execution, reducing risk of errors associated with manual entry. DMA LIVE! trading has been enabled for both the segments - equity, and equity derivatives.”
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year