NIIT brings Mobile Science Labs to Indian schools
NIIT and Fourier Systems have entered into an alliance to make Mobile Science Lab, portable laboratory, available to students in India. Mobile Science Lab for schools is a learning solution which integrates Science Lab with classrooms.
As part of this partnership, NIIT will make the technology-enabled learning solution available to explore science through computer-aided experimentation. Fourier Systems will offer Nova 5000 science data logger with a range of science probes for capturing relevant data and several other solutions for learning science.
The product will be made available through NIIT to schools across India. NIIT has worked to customize the solution for use in Indian schools. As of now, the solution covers a wide range of subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Environmental Sciences. According to NIIT, more than 210 experiments from NCERT-defined curriculum can be performed.
The NIIT eGuru Mobile Science Lab is designed to make teaching and learning of science interactive, interesting and enjoyable. "Mobile Science Lab is a break-through initiative that aims at redefining the teaching and learning of science. We are confident that it will bring alive the crucial subject of science in our classrooms and help de-stress the learning ecosystem in schools," said Sanjiv Pande, President, School Learning Solutions, NIIT
Mobile Science Lab is equipped with standard applications such as Internet, word processing, spreadsheets and e-mail to help students tabulate, record and share their observations during an experiment. It also includes multimedia data analysis software that includes graphical manipulations, multiple analysis functions and lab reports.
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions