NIIT forges alliance with Salesforce.com
NIIT, an IT trainer, has signed an authorized training reseller agreement with Salesforce.com, the enterprise cloud computing and CRM company. Under this agreement, NIIT will offer training programs on Salesforce.com CRM management and Force.com.
“The program will provide working professionals, a power-packed combination that will significantly enhance their skill-sets, thus opening a new world of opportunities in Salesforce CRM/ Cloud Computing,” commented Manish Mohan, Sr. VP, India Enterprise Solutions, NIIT.
The company stated that it will offer training programs in Salesforce CRM for administrators, developers, and consultants and to the working professionals and freshers as well to implement and manage Salesforce products. The programs will enable professionals acquire industry credentials that will enhance their skill set. It will offer these training programs across key markets in India.
“This partnership will enable students and professionals in India to acquire the skills and certification on the Salesforce CRM applications and the platform. We will leverage NIIT’s extensive track record of training to create a certified pool of professionals for the global cloud computing space”, remarked Chris Rauch, Sr. director, Worldwide Training and Certification at Salesforce.com.
The program, developed and managed by Salesforce.com, equips professionals with the latest cloud computing technologies.
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program
- Ozonetel Brings AI-Driven Contact Centers; Unveils Roadmap
- Fog Computing Market To Cross USD 700 Mn By 2024
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets