NIIT, Hitachi Jointly Enter the Cloud
NIIT Technologies on Wednesday announced it has tied up with Hitachi Information Systems, a provider of IT infrastructure services in Japan, to offer services in cloud computing.
Under the tie-up, Hitachi Information Systems would leverage NIIT Technologies data centre in Bangkok and network it to its existing infrastructure.
Hitachi with its scalable infrastructure will own the cloud, while NIIT Technologies will harness its process capability in Remote Infrastructure Managed Services to operate the cloud, said Arvind Thakur, CEO, NIIT Technologies.
NIIT and Hitachi will work together to offer services around the cloud infrastructure. The operations are expected to begin by the first quarter of the next fiscal.
Cloud computing is a pay-per-use service delivered over the Internet which is fast emerging as the new trend after Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Adobe Acquires Cloud Marketing Firm Marketo
- Poor Router Security Makes Indians Vulnerable To Cyber Attacks
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Research Reveals AI Is Creating More 'Human Friendly' Workplaces
- Multi-Factor Authentication Can Mitigate Password Risks: Study
- Damson Technologies Launches Its India Operations
- Gartner Identifies 7 Technologies For The Digital Workplace