NIIT, Hitachi Jointly Enter the Cloud
NIIT Technologies on Wednesday announced it has tied up with Hitachi Information Systems, a provider of IT infrastructure services in Japan, to offer services in cloud computing.
Under the tie-up, Hitachi Information Systems would leverage NIIT Technologies data centre in Bangkok and network it to its existing infrastructure.
Hitachi with its scalable infrastructure will own the cloud, while NIIT Technologies will harness its process capability in Remote Infrastructure Managed Services to operate the cloud, said Arvind Thakur, CEO, NIIT Technologies.
NIIT and Hitachi will work together to offer services around the cloud infrastructure. The operations are expected to begin by the first quarter of the next fiscal.
Cloud computing is a pay-per-use service delivered over the Internet which is fast emerging as the new trend after Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)
- Outlook For Indian IT Is Cautiously Positive In 2018: Nasscom
- AI, Machine Learning Are Top CIO Priorities: Experts