NIIT, Hitachi Jointly Enter the Cloud
NIIT Technologies on Wednesday announced it has tied up with Hitachi Information Systems, a provider of IT infrastructure services in Japan, to offer services in cloud computing.
Under the tie-up, Hitachi Information Systems would leverage NIIT Technologies data centre in Bangkok and network it to its existing infrastructure.
Hitachi with its scalable infrastructure will own the cloud, while NIIT Technologies will harness its process capability in Remote Infrastructure Managed Services to operate the cloud, said Arvind Thakur, CEO, NIIT Technologies.
NIIT and Hitachi will work together to offer services around the cloud infrastructure. The operations are expected to begin by the first quarter of the next fiscal.
Cloud computing is a pay-per-use service delivered over the Internet which is fast emerging as the new trend after Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce