NIIT, Hitachi Jointly Enter the Cloud
NIIT Technologies on Wednesday announced it has tied up with Hitachi Information Systems, a provider of IT infrastructure services in Japan, to offer services in cloud computing.
Under the tie-up, Hitachi Information Systems would leverage NIIT Technologies data centre in Bangkok and network it to its existing infrastructure.
Hitachi with its scalable infrastructure will own the cloud, while NIIT Technologies will harness its process capability in Remote Infrastructure Managed Services to operate the cloud, said Arvind Thakur, CEO, NIIT Technologies.
NIIT and Hitachi will work together to offer services around the cloud infrastructure. The operations are expected to begin by the first quarter of the next fiscal.
Cloud computing is a pay-per-use service delivered over the Internet which is fast emerging as the new trend after Software as a Service (SaaS).
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study