NIIT, Hitachi Jointly Enter the Cloud
NIIT Technologies on Wednesday announced it has tied up with Hitachi Information Systems, a provider of IT infrastructure services in Japan, to offer services in cloud computing.
Under the tie-up, Hitachi Information Systems would leverage NIIT Technologies data centre in Bangkok and network it to its existing infrastructure.
Hitachi with its scalable infrastructure will own the cloud, while NIIT Technologies will harness its process capability in Remote Infrastructure Managed Services to operate the cloud, said Arvind Thakur, CEO, NIIT Technologies.
NIIT and Hitachi will work together to offer services around the cloud infrastructure. The operations are expected to begin by the first quarter of the next fiscal.
Cloud computing is a pay-per-use service delivered over the Internet which is fast emerging as the new trend after Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine