NIIT Inaugurates Yuva Centre in Delhi
To empower youth in slums with vocational training in telecommunication, healthcare, etc, NIIT Yuva, in association with NGO Navjyoti India Foundation, has opened a career development center (CDC) in Jahangiri, Delhi.
The center will also make provision to access additional skills that will be addressed as per requirement of the partnering organization.
According to Rajendra S Pawar, chairman NIIT, the students at the center will be provided with internship and placement with the purpose of helping them find employment in corporate sector.
Kiran Bedi, general secretary, Navjyoti India Foundation, said, "NIIT Yuva has made great impact in the lives of underprivileged youth of urban slums. Our foundation was set up with the aim of making the society self-reliant and we are pleased to come together."
NIIT Yuva is an initiative by the not-for-profit education society and will provide employability skills for youth in the age of 17-25 years.
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- Intel Imparts AI Training To 9,500 Techies