NIIT Inaugurates Yuva Centre in Delhi
To empower youth in slums with vocational training in telecommunication, healthcare, etc, NIIT Yuva, in association with NGO Navjyoti India Foundation, has opened a career development center (CDC) in Jahangiri, Delhi.
The center will also make provision to access additional skills that will be addressed as per requirement of the partnering organization.
According to Rajendra S Pawar, chairman NIIT, the students at the center will be provided with internship and placement with the purpose of helping them find employment in corporate sector.
Kiran Bedi, general secretary, Navjyoti India Foundation, said, "NIIT Yuva has made great impact in the lives of underprivileged youth of urban slums. Our foundation was set up with the aim of making the society self-reliant and we are pleased to come together."
NIIT Yuva is an initiative by the not-for-profit education society and will provide employability skills for youth in the age of 17-25 years.
- Coolpad Appoints Chief IP Officer; Focuses On India Market
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- AI, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics To Rule Healthcare Sector
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Women In Cybersecurity Face Harsh Reality: Study
- Creating Men As Allies In Gender Diversity Programs