NIIT Inaugurates Yuva Centre in Delhi
To empower youth in slums with vocational training in telecommunication, healthcare, etc, NIIT Yuva, in association with NGO Navjyoti India Foundation, has opened a career development center (CDC) in Jahangiri, Delhi.
The center will also make provision to access additional skills that will be addressed as per requirement of the partnering organization.
According to Rajendra S Pawar, chairman NIIT, the students at the center will be provided with internship and placement with the purpose of helping them find employment in corporate sector.
Kiran Bedi, general secretary, Navjyoti India Foundation, said, "NIIT Yuva has made great impact in the lives of underprivileged youth of urban slums. Our foundation was set up with the aim of making the society self-reliant and we are pleased to come together."
NIIT Yuva is an initiative by the not-for-profit education society and will provide employability skills for youth in the age of 17-25 years.
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- How Does The CEO Become A CEO?
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center