NIIT Partners Hitachi for Cloud Computing Services
NIIT Technologies has announced its partnership with Hitachi Information Systems, a provider of IT infrastructure services in Japan, to offer services in Cloud Computing.
Through this partnership NIIT Technologies and Hitachi Information Systems will aim to provide value, based on the strengths of both companies.
To begin with, Hitachi Information Systems would leverage NIIT Technologies’ data centre in Bangkok and create the first hub outside Japan, networked to their existing infrastructure. Drawing on the benefits of scale, shared infrastructure and standard applications, the company expects that this partnership will drive down costs while increasing the speed and agility of deploying applications, says the company.
The operations are expected to begin by the first quarter of the next fiscal.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Cognitive Computing: An Essential Science In HR
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner