NIIT Partners Hitachi for Cloud Computing Services
NIIT Technologies has announced its partnership with Hitachi Information Systems, a provider of IT infrastructure services in Japan, to offer services in Cloud Computing.
Through this partnership NIIT Technologies and Hitachi Information Systems will aim to provide value, based on the strengths of both companies.
To begin with, Hitachi Information Systems would leverage NIIT Technologies’ data centre in Bangkok and create the first hub outside Japan, networked to their existing infrastructure. Drawing on the benefits of scale, shared infrastructure and standard applications, the company expects that this partnership will drive down costs while increasing the speed and agility of deploying applications, says the company.
The operations are expected to begin by the first quarter of the next fiscal.
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision
- McAfee Acquires Cloud Security Startup Skyhigh Networks