NIIT Partners Hitachi for Cloud Computing Services
NIIT Technologies has announced its partnership with Hitachi Information Systems, a provider of IT infrastructure services in Japan, to offer services in Cloud Computing.
Through this partnership NIIT Technologies and Hitachi Information Systems will aim to provide value, based on the strengths of both companies.
To begin with, Hitachi Information Systems would leverage NIIT Technologies’ data centre in Bangkok and create the first hub outside Japan, networked to their existing infrastructure. Drawing on the benefits of scale, shared infrastructure and standard applications, the company expects that this partnership will drive down costs while increasing the speed and agility of deploying applications, says the company.
The operations are expected to begin by the first quarter of the next fiscal.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- NIIT To Train 1 Lakh Youth In IT-BSFI Through TPaaS
- Microservices, Latency and Alligators in the Pond
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative