NIIT Partners Hitachi for Cloud Computing Services
NIIT Technologies has announced its partnership with Hitachi Information Systems, a provider of IT infrastructure services in Japan, to offer services in Cloud Computing.
Through this partnership NIIT Technologies and Hitachi Information Systems will aim to provide value, based on the strengths of both companies.
To begin with, Hitachi Information Systems would leverage NIIT Technologies’ data centre in Bangkok and create the first hub outside Japan, networked to their existing infrastructure. Drawing on the benefits of scale, shared infrastructure and standard applications, the company expects that this partnership will drive down costs while increasing the speed and agility of deploying applications, says the company.
The operations are expected to begin by the first quarter of the next fiscal.
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program
- Ozonetel Brings AI-Driven Contact Centers; Unveils Roadmap
- Fog Computing Market To Cross USD 700 Mn By 2024
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets