NIIT partners Singapore airport to mkt cargo soln
NIIT Technologies has entered into a strategic partnership with Singapore Airport Terminal Services (SATS), to jointly market and implement its COSYS Intelligent Solutions (COSYS IS), designed to provide tailor-made e-freight compliant solutions to cargo handling agents and carriers.
"We first developed COSYS IS to manage our cargo customers’ handling requirements as well as our extensive hub operations in Singapore. Subsequently, COSYS IS was deployed at our overseas operations as part of our value-adding contribution. It has proven to be a valuable operating tool. We are happy to develop a deeper partnership with NIIT Technologies and to promote COSYS IS within the airline and cargo industry," Yacoob Piperdi, SVP (Cargo Services), SATS.
As part of the partnership agreement, NIIT Technologies will use its global presence to market this solution to other ground handlers and airlines across the globe.
"SATS has been a pioneer in the industry and has shown the way with their best practices and efficient air cargo handling capabilities. The best practices of SATS in air cargo handling and warehousing operations and technical expertise of NIIT Technologies, are a great combination which will go a long way in serving the needs of the industry," Arvind Mehrotra, Executive VP, NIIT Technologies.
COSYS IS has been deployed in Singapore Changi Airport since 2000. Besides Singapore, COSYS IS has also been implemented at SATS’ joint ventures in Beijing, Hong Kong, Taiwan, India, and most recently in Indonesia. In Indonesia, the system will be deployed in three airports, namely Jakarta, Denpasar and Surabaya.
- Network Complexity is Impacting Security, Visibility, and Control For CIOs
- AI Is Making BI Smarter
- Microsoft, DSCI Team Up To Fill The Women In Cybersecurity Gap
- How Make in India Can Lead The World With Disruptive Innovation
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Research Reveals AI Is Creating More 'Human Friendly' Workplaces
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study