NIIT partners Singapore airport to mkt cargo soln
NIIT Technologies has entered into a strategic partnership with Singapore Airport Terminal Services (SATS), to jointly market and implement its COSYS Intelligent Solutions (COSYS IS), designed to provide tailor-made e-freight compliant solutions to cargo handling agents and carriers.
"We first developed COSYS IS to manage our cargo customers’ handling requirements as well as our extensive hub operations in Singapore. Subsequently, COSYS IS was deployed at our overseas operations as part of our value-adding contribution. It has proven to be a valuable operating tool. We are happy to develop a deeper partnership with NIIT Technologies and to promote COSYS IS within the airline and cargo industry," Yacoob Piperdi, SVP (Cargo Services), SATS.
As part of the partnership agreement, NIIT Technologies will use its global presence to market this solution to other ground handlers and airlines across the globe.
"SATS has been a pioneer in the industry and has shown the way with their best practices and efficient air cargo handling capabilities. The best practices of SATS in air cargo handling and warehousing operations and technical expertise of NIIT Technologies, are a great combination which will go a long way in serving the needs of the industry," Arvind Mehrotra, Executive VP, NIIT Technologies.
COSYS IS has been deployed in Singapore Changi Airport since 2000. Besides Singapore, COSYS IS has also been implemented at SATS’ joint ventures in Beijing, Hong Kong, Taiwan, India, and most recently in Indonesia. In Indonesia, the system will be deployed in three airports, namely Jakarta, Denpasar and Surabaya.
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools