Nimsoft launches Unified Manager, combines IT monitoring and service management
Nimsoft today announced Unified Manager, a multi-tenant IT Management As-A-Service solution that combines infrastructure monitoring and ready- to-use ITIL-based service management capabilities in a single solution. The solution empowers service providers and IT organizations to optimize delivery of IT services to business users across internal and external IT infrastructures, including public and private cloud environments.
“With Nimsoft Unified Manager, our customers can maintain the deep visibility they need into the computing environments that form the central nervous system of today’s modern IT organizations and deliver critical highly available services at low costs whether in the data center or the cloud,” remarked Gary Read, CEO, Nimsoft.
According to the company, the solution is built on Monitoring Solution (now known as Nimsoft Monitor) and the Service Desk technology. The solution provides bi-directional integration between monitoring and service management to meet the needs of today’s collaborative IT operations. It will be offered either on-demand (SaaS) or on-premise. Featuring unified experience that guides users through ITIL-based workflows—from alarms to alerts to problem resolution—while streamlining service delivery, it is built on a lightweight multi-tenant architecture.
Besides, the solution also include comprehensive monitoring of infrastructure elements, such as servers, storage, network devices and security appliances—across public and private cloud environments. In addition, it facilitates response-time monitoring of applications and services, shared configuration management database (CMDB); provides the benefits of intuitive dashboards and reporting, extensive APIs interface to third-party solutions and technologies and secure, segmented customer views.
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- AI, Cloud, IoT To Have Huge Impact On Semicon Revenue: KPMG
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)
- Cloud Computing Powering India’s Digital Economy
- Disruptive Technologies Shaking Up The Enterprise
- How Organizations Can Be Threats Ready On The Cloud?
- IBM, Salesforce Strengthen AI Partnership