Nimsoft launches Unified Manager, combines IT monitoring and service management
Nimsoft today announced Unified Manager, a multi-tenant IT Management As-A-Service solution that combines infrastructure monitoring and ready- to-use ITIL-based service management capabilities in a single solution. The solution empowers service providers and IT organizations to optimize delivery of IT services to business users across internal and external IT infrastructures, including public and private cloud environments.
“With Nimsoft Unified Manager, our customers can maintain the deep visibility they need into the computing environments that form the central nervous system of today’s modern IT organizations and deliver critical highly available services at low costs whether in the data center or the cloud,” remarked Gary Read, CEO, Nimsoft.
According to the company, the solution is built on Monitoring Solution (now known as Nimsoft Monitor) and the Service Desk technology. The solution provides bi-directional integration between monitoring and service management to meet the needs of today’s collaborative IT operations. It will be offered either on-demand (SaaS) or on-premise. Featuring unified experience that guides users through ITIL-based workflows—from alarms to alerts to problem resolution—while streamlining service delivery, it is built on a lightweight multi-tenant architecture.
Besides, the solution also include comprehensive monitoring of infrastructure elements, such as servers, storage, network devices and security appliances—across public and private cloud environments. In addition, it facilitates response-time monitoring of applications and services, shared configuration management database (CMDB); provides the benefits of intuitive dashboards and reporting, extensive APIs interface to third-party solutions and technologies and secure, segmented customer views.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon