Nirmal Datacomm becomes Cisco ATP Data Center Unified Computing Partner
Nirmal Datacomm (NDPL) a network integrator providing end-to-end solutions, has been certified as Cisco ATP - data center unified computing partner. The certification allows NDPL to further expand their data center expertise and offering including the Cisco unified computing system (UCS).
The certification is awarded after a stringent evaluation program by Cisco Systems (NASDAQ:CSCO) and authenticates NDPL as an enterprise focussed trusted SI to deliver Cisco’s unified computing portfolio to their customers, informed the company.
“With this, our expertise for enterprise customers will get a further boost with respect to the growing data center solutions demand,” commented Kedar Shah, CEO, Nirmal Datacomm.
According to NDPL, UCS improves IT responsiveness to rapidly changing business demands of the customer’s dynamic business requirements. This data center platform accelerates the delivery of services simply, reliably and securely through end-to-end provisioning and migration support.
Shah also addressed the main demand of customer which is to optimise and attain best possible ROI made on IT infrastructure. He stated that the solution (UCS) for data centers can enable the enterprise IT infrastructure to get used at an optimum level.
NDPL targets enterprise segment and offers wide range of solutions from networking, security, wireless, unified communications and data center solutions. This new accreditation will surely help the company to strengthen its trust among customers.
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- How To Become Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Certified
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)
- Epicor To Expands Its Workforce In India By 25 pc
- AI, Machine Learning Are Top CIO Priorities: Experts
- What's The Future of Digital Payment Industry?