Nirmal Datacomm is now ISO 9001:2008 certified
Nirmal Datacomm (NDPL), a networking, security, wireless, unified communications and data center solutions provider, today announced it has received ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality management system. This certification covers areas like design & consultancy, supply, implementation, maintenance & training for IT infrastructure and networking.
Congratulating the customers and employees of the company, Kedar Shah, founder and CEO, Nirmal Datacomm said, “This certification is more than just a compliment for our expertise, technical capabilities and our adherence to the standards in service delivery to our customers.”
The company further informed that, British Standards Institution (BSI) audited this quality management solution certification process. The certification allows NDPL flexibility in the way it chooses to document its quality management system (QMS). This also enables the solutions provider to develop the minimum amount of documentation needed in order to demonstrate the effective planning, operation and control of its processes and the implementation and continual improvement of the effectiveness of its QMS, it stated.
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- AWS re:Invent Bets On Machine Learning To Outdo Rivals
- CISOs, Beware Of Crime-as-a-Service, IoT Threats In 2018
- McAfee Acquires Cloud Security Startup Skyhigh Networks
- DevSecOps, A Key Focus Of CA Technologies