Nirmal Datacomm is now ISO 9001:2008 certified
Nirmal Datacomm (NDPL), a networking, security, wireless, unified communications and data center solutions provider, today announced it has received ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality management system. This certification covers areas like design & consultancy, supply, implementation, maintenance & training for IT infrastructure and networking.
Congratulating the customers and employees of the company, Kedar Shah, founder and CEO, Nirmal Datacomm said, “This certification is more than just a compliment for our expertise, technical capabilities and our adherence to the standards in service delivery to our customers.”
The company further informed that, British Standards Institution (BSI) audited this quality management solution certification process. The certification allows NDPL flexibility in the way it chooses to document its quality management system (QMS). This also enables the solutions provider to develop the minimum amount of documentation needed in order to demonstrate the effective planning, operation and control of its processes and the implementation and continual improvement of the effectiveness of its QMS, it stated.
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- Top Tips To Avoid Last-Minute GDPR ‘Cramming’
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise
- NIC Steps Up Its Efforts To Hire More Cyber Security Pros
- Building Better Data Protection and Steering Clear of GDPR Violations
- GDPR Law Boosts Cyber Security Jobs in India: Study
- When Securing Customer Loyalty Becomes Critical
- What's Stopping CEOs From Meeting Growth Targets