Nirmal Datacomm is now ISO 9001:2008 certified
Nirmal Datacomm (NDPL), a networking, security, wireless, unified communications and data center solutions provider, today announced it has received ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality management system. This certification covers areas like design & consultancy, supply, implementation, maintenance & training for IT infrastructure and networking.
Congratulating the customers and employees of the company, Kedar Shah, founder and CEO, Nirmal Datacomm said, “This certification is more than just a compliment for our expertise, technical capabilities and our adherence to the standards in service delivery to our customers.”
The company further informed that, British Standards Institution (BSI) audited this quality management solution certification process. The certification allows NDPL flexibility in the way it chooses to document its quality management system (QMS). This also enables the solutions provider to develop the minimum amount of documentation needed in order to demonstrate the effective planning, operation and control of its processes and the implementation and continual improvement of the effectiveness of its QMS, it stated.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018