Nirmal Datacomm is now ISO 9001:2008 certified
Nirmal Datacomm (NDPL), a networking, security, wireless, unified communications and data center solutions provider, today announced it has received ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality management system. This certification covers areas like design & consultancy, supply, implementation, maintenance & training for IT infrastructure and networking.
Congratulating the customers and employees of the company, Kedar Shah, founder and CEO, Nirmal Datacomm said, “This certification is more than just a compliment for our expertise, technical capabilities and our adherence to the standards in service delivery to our customers.”
The company further informed that, British Standards Institution (BSI) audited this quality management solution certification process. The certification allows NDPL flexibility in the way it chooses to document its quality management system (QMS). This also enables the solutions provider to develop the minimum amount of documentation needed in order to demonstrate the effective planning, operation and control of its processes and the implementation and continual improvement of the effectiveness of its QMS, it stated.
- AI Raises Serious Security Concerns, Say Researchers
- CIO Klub Plans Regional, Global Expansion: Umesh Mehta
- Study Reveals Why CISO Should Report To The CEO
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- How To Become Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Certified