Nirula's Adopts SAP Based Zen Gourmet
Nirula’s, the family-style restaurant business in India, has adopted ‘Zen Gourmet’, the preconfigured solution built on SAP s ERP platform, to gain greater visibility in cash flows from procurement to sales.
The SAP platform will enable the food company to innovate, assess and re-define its business model to derive immediate business benefits.
The is expected to fuel Nirula s growth by enabling greater enterprise-wide visibility, improved operating margins, and process transparency whilst strengthening stakeholder, customer and partner relationships, the company said in a release.
"The food industry is constantly evolving and we, at Nirula s, required a technological partner to enable us to adapt to the changing circumstances," said Samir Kuckreja, CEO and MD, Nirulas. "The creation of the online platform has given us greater visibility in cash flows from procurement to sales. We now have increased clarity into food preferences across each of our restaurants. As a result, we can stock our restaurants suitably and drive promotions accordingly at each outlet."
According to Debdeep Sengupta, VP (SME & Channels) SAP Indian subcontinent, the SAP platform will help Nirula s respond to market challenges by giving them access to consumer insights. In today s evolving business environment, processing and distributing have a great deal of opportunity to leverage ERP to enhance revenue, productivity, and overall effectiveness, he said.
The scalable ‘Zen Gourmet’ solution has been preconfigured by Zensar-OBT Technologies built on the SAP platform.
Prakash Tripathi, VP (Global Sales and Marketing), Zensar-OBT, the solution will enable Nirula s to derive immediate business benefits. "As a part of our extended programme, post this implementation, we will continue to support our users to ensure that we bring innovation and improvement in the business process and ensure value for our customers," he said.
- Coolpad Appoints Chief IP Officer; Focuses On India Market
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Creating Men As Allies In Gender Diversity Programs
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- India Tops Data Literacy And Awareness In APAC: Report
- India Needs To Invest More On R&D
- India Inc's Progress on Gender Diversity: Good, Bad or Ugly?