Nokia Announces Third Developer Conference in India
Nokia announced the third edition of the Nokia Annual Developer Conference on November 4, 2011 in Bangalore at ITC Gardenia, No.1, Residency Road, Bengaluru. The theme being, ‘Nokia Blue-Re-volution’ the conference is expected to be this year’s biggest platform in India for mobile app developers.
The conference will enable participants to discover the latest developments in the mobile technology sector and explore innovations that simplify life, help people connect, communicate and access information in an experiential manner.
Content providers and developers can register for the event at http://www.nokiadeveloperconference.com/ndc11/register.php.
The conference will also cover unique and interesting sessions on Nokia with Windows Phone, Symbian platform and Java, Web Apps on S40. Participants can get insights on the mobile app economy from Nokia and leaders from the industry as well as views of analysts from the domain in various sessions during the course of the conference.
India has the largest and most vibrant pool of qualified developers in the world. With more than 200,000 Nokia mobile app developers in India and over 20 Indian developers belonging to the Nokia Millionaire League (http://www.cxotoday.com/story/nokia-announces-developer-millionaire-league-in-india/), mobile app development is emerging as one of the most sought after fields in India.
Consumer demand for relevant and creative mobile phone apps is increasing rapidly with more and more users downloading apps. Nokia’s focus is on nurturing a culture of innovation in the mobile app industry and supporting Indian mobile app developers with world class tools and insights to help them develop rewarding mobile applications for the global mobile market place.
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- Travel Meets Technology To Redefine Customer Experience
- 5G Will Create USD 27-Bn Opportunity For India: Ericsson
- 10 Reasons That Make SMS A Powerful Marketing Tool