Norton Launches New Security Solution In India
Norton by Symantec today announced the launch of its new software in India, aimed at boosting protection and performance levels for consumers. Norton Security provides customers with 360 degree protection in one subscription service across multiple platforms, including Windows, Mac, Android and iOS.
Norton Security has used advanced, multi-layered security technology to help protect devices, privacy and personal files such as music and financial information from today’s most dangerous emerging threats, including ransomware, malicious websites, zero days and phishing attacks.
According to Symantec’s latest Internet Security Threat Report, the company discovered more than 430 million new unique pieces of malware in 2015, up 36 percent from the year before and in August 2016 alone, there were 45 million new malware variants, the highest level seen since August 2015.
“With the growing frequency of cyberattacks on all platforms, consumers need the comprehensive multi-platform protection offered by Norton Security”, said Ritesh Chopra, Country Manager, India, Norton by Symantec.
The latest release by Norton Security will also include My Norton, a next generation web portal that completely changes the way customers interact with Norton. With My Norton, customers can access their Norton subscription features, manage their account and devices and learn about new threats from any device. It offers more engagement with customers with smarter alerts and messaging, and helps customers get the most of the Norton subscription.
Norton Security is available via in.norton.com and is offered as a flexible service to protect all devices. MSRP for Norton Security starts at Rs.1,399 with periodic special offers. Norton has enhanced online payments options for the entire Norton portfolio starting May 27, 2016. This has enabled consumers in the country to purchase directly from Norton’s website using Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Net Banking with over 40 national and regional banks.
- Skybox Finds Cryptomining Malware Now Dominates Threat landscape
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study