Novatium appoints Anurag Agrawal as the India CEO
Novatium, PC as a service provider, today announced the appointment of Anurag Agrawal as CEO of India Operations. In his role, Agrawal will be responsible for driving overall growth of Novatium in India and work closely with the team to consolidate its leadership position in PC as a service space.
“I am confident that Anurag with his strong leadership skills and rich sales and marketing experience is the perfect choice to lead Novatium as it enters a phase of rapid growth in a dynamic market such as India,” commented Alok Singh, CEO & MD, Novatium.
Agrawal brings in an experience of over 18 years in sales and distribution, customer lifecycle management, service marketing, customer relationship management and business development. The company informed that, he has been instrumental in launch of mobile and fixed line enterprise service across various markets in India with operators like EssarCellphone (currently Vodafone) (NASDAQ:VOD), Spice Communications and Reliance Infocomm. He has also had a stint with ICICI in infrastructure projects division handling long term financing of telecommunication projects in India.
“Novatium’s cutting edge products and superior technology have made it a runaway success. I am delighted with the opportunity to lead Novatium in this exciting and dynamic new age business and look forward to working with the team,” remarked Agrawal.
Prior to joining Novatium, Agrawal was managing Tata Sky operations in North and East India as EVP, sales and service. He is an engineering bachelor from BITs and holds an MBA from IIM Lucknow.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- TRAI's Decision Disappoint Airtel, Vodafone
- Cloud Computing Boosts Hybrid Cloud Adoption: Study