Now A Real-Time Solution For Late Night Employees
The month of July holds special meaning for India’s retail sector. After the establishment of the Model Shops and Establishments Bill 2016, a significant part of the retail workforce will now be working on a 24×7 time line. Any retail outlet having more than 10 employees working under its wings, will be encapsulated under this act, thus giving employers and employees freedom to work round the clock. However, it also poses significant security challenges as well, which One Touch Response (OTR) offers solutions for.
Being perhaps the first in the country to have technology-led on-demand safety and assistance services, the Bill will do a great deal to boost business amongst retailers and mall owners, and put in a great deal for the local economy as well. “We believe the Model Shops and Establishments Bill will give a much needed impetus to the businesses of retailers and shop owners, large and small, and will contribute to local and national economy of the country. At One Touch Response, our objective is simple, to safeguard all citizens and provide an assured quick response when they are faced with any real life situation involving personal safety. The Central Government notification gives us further reason to collaborate with retailers, cinema owners, restaurants and banks to ensure the absolute safety and security of their employees who as a result of this Bill may witness their work hours occurring at any time, night or day,” said Manoj Chandra, CEO of One Touch Response.
The offerings that OTR will be bringing to the table include:
● One-point contact for any situation which requires safety, protection or assistance, be it – being stranded alone, physical threats, stalking, accidents, road rage, fire, medical situations, car trouble, etc. on the road or at home/office.
● Dedicated mobile app for easy and simple access to the service. Automatically tracks and dials the Command & Control Centre while simultaneously sending out an alert with GPS coordinates to the nearest immediate assistance teams. It also alerts your family members automatically.
● 24×7 Command & Control Centre for safety tracking and immediate on call assistance and guidance.
● On-ground immediate assistance teams - verified, professionally trained responders stationed strategically across NCR (Delhi, Noida and Gurgaon).
● Coordination with the nearest external resources i.e. police, ambulance service, medical services, fire, car mechanics, handymen, etc. depending upon the nature of the emergency.
● TrackME service where regular calls are made to update/ ensure well-being; ideal for women, when traveling alone at odd hours.
Image credit: knowstartup.com
- FireEye Expects New Cyber Security Challenges For 2019
- It's Time For A New Data Security Mindset!
- Trend Micro Secures Bandhan Bank From Advanced Threats
- Firms Still Unaware Of Risks On Data In The Cloud: Study
- How AI Is Changing The Cybersecurity Landscape
- Security, A Top Concern In SD-WAN Deployment: Study
- Trend Micro Sees Huge Growth For Cloud Security In India
- Trend Micro Helps BHEL Secure Its Turf
- Security In The Times Of Smart Homes
- Most Chatbots Still Too Dumb, Says Study