Now Pay Your Tata DoCoMo Mobile Bills via SMS
Tata DoCoMo and ItzCash Card have entered into an agreement to facilitate mobile bill payments of the consumers. Tata DoCoMo users can now pay their mobile bills via SMS using an ItzCash card.
Naveen Surya, managing director, ItzCash Card, said, "The tie-up with Tata DoCoMo is another service we provide to our consumers. With this partnership, we hope to facilitate mobile payment for Tata DoCoMo users who will now be able to pay their bill with just a simple SMS irrespective of wherever they are in the country."
To make their mobile payment, Tata DoCoMo customers have to simply SMS the keyword PAYBILL, the amount, ItzCash account number and password and send it to 121.
ItzCash Card is available in denominations ranging from Rs 100 to Rs 10,000 and is available in ItzCash franchisees. Consumers can also place an order for the card online.
According to the company, there are no hidden costs. Consumers can utilise the full value of the card, without fear of charge-backs and reversals. All transactions are confirmed in real-time.
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- 5G Will Create USD 27-Bn Opportunity For India: Ericsson
- 10 Reasons That Make SMS A Powerful Marketing Tool
- 8 Out Of 10 Shopping Apps Have Security Flaws: Report
- How New Tech Models Are Changing The IT Skills