Now Pay Your Tata DoCoMo Mobile Bills via SMS
Tata DoCoMo and ItzCash Card have entered into an agreement to facilitate mobile bill payments of the consumers. Tata DoCoMo users can now pay their mobile bills via SMS using an ItzCash card.
Naveen Surya, managing director, ItzCash Card, said, "The tie-up with Tata DoCoMo is another service we provide to our consumers. With this partnership, we hope to facilitate mobile payment for Tata DoCoMo users who will now be able to pay their bill with just a simple SMS irrespective of wherever they are in the country."
To make their mobile payment, Tata DoCoMo customers have to simply SMS the keyword PAYBILL, the amount, ItzCash account number and password and send it to 121.
ItzCash Card is available in denominations ranging from Rs 100 to Rs 10,000 and is available in ItzCash franchisees. Consumers can also place an order for the card online.
According to the company, there are no hidden costs. Consumers can utilise the full value of the card, without fear of charge-backs and reversals. All transactions are confirmed in real-time.
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- By 2020, Half Of Content Viewing Will Be Mobile: Study
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit
- Cloud-Based Biometric Authentication Is Underway
- Google Likely To Launch Mobile Payment Service In India
- Dell EMC Looks At $26 Bn India Market, Focuses On JAM
- 7 Mobile CRM Features Businesses Find Attractive