Now Revise your Compliance Needs Online
Complinet, a provider of connected compliance solutions to global financial services industry, has launched Complinet Complete: a compliance information portal that delivers regulatory insight to compliance professionals across the world helping them to understand, interpret and manage changing regulations and associated risk.
In a single customizable package, the portal provides a complete view of risk by including news, analysis, rules, rule changes and practitioner guides along with the ability to track regulatory developments, said a statement.
Chris Pilling, CEO, said, The economic forecast shows an increase in regulatory obligation, a reduction in budgets and an increase in risk, hence the need for smarter, cost-effective compliance solutions. Complinet Complete is essential to support this need and we anticipate a significant take up of our free trial offering. Compliance professionals will instantly see the value it can add to their business.
Complinet Complete is packaged by region (North America, UK and Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East), by interest and by sector to allow users to tailor their solution.
An up-to-the-minute regulatory and compliance news regulatory developments tracker: an early-warning system for tracking upcoming regulatory developments
Expertise from an international editorial team, rules and rule changes: all the key regulatory rulebooks and supporting materials with full update functionality
Practitioner guides: practical expert guidance and advice
Paul Johns, chief marketing officer, said, In these economically uncertain times, when compliance professionals are under pressure to be more cost conscious than ever before, it s important for them to know that they are not compromising on compliance by buying incomplete or low quality products.
- Here Are The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report