Now Revise your Compliance Needs Online
Complinet, a provider of connected compliance solutions to global financial services industry, has launched Complinet Complete: a compliance information portal that delivers regulatory insight to compliance professionals across the world helping them to understand, interpret and manage changing regulations and associated risk.
In a single customizable package, the portal provides a complete view of risk by including news, analysis, rules, rule changes and practitioner guides along with the ability to track regulatory developments, said a statement.
Chris Pilling, CEO, said, The economic forecast shows an increase in regulatory obligation, a reduction in budgets and an increase in risk, hence the need for smarter, cost-effective compliance solutions. Complinet Complete is essential to support this need and we anticipate a significant take up of our free trial offering. Compliance professionals will instantly see the value it can add to their business.
Complinet Complete is packaged by region (North America, UK and Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East), by interest and by sector to allow users to tailor their solution.
An up-to-the-minute regulatory and compliance news regulatory developments tracker: an early-warning system for tracking upcoming regulatory developments
Expertise from an international editorial team, rules and rule changes: all the key regulatory rulebooks and supporting materials with full update functionality
Practitioner guides: practical expert guidance and advice
Paul Johns, chief marketing officer, said, In these economically uncertain times, when compliance professionals are under pressure to be more cost conscious than ever before, it s important for them to know that they are not compromising on compliance by buying incomplete or low quality products.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- McAfee Acquires Cloud Security Startup Skyhigh Networks
- AI To Bring More Jobs, Revenues To Businesses
- Leveraging Digital Technologies For Manufacturing
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT