NSDL Deploys New System for NPS
National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) has deployed a new system that will act as a central record keeping agency for the government’s New Pension System (NPS).
The benchmarks for the new pensions record keeping system are high. The system has been built to ensure high availability with disaster recovery. Security has been given primary importance in the system with role-based access controls and public-key infrastructure-based solutions, and has been built to ensure scalability as the volumes increase without change of system design or architecture. It can book large number of records with a high response time. It is also interoperable between platforms, according to a statement.
As a long-term technology partner of NSDL, TCS has undertaken the entire responsibility of the project as an end-to-end systems integrator. TCS will also continue to support and maintain the Central Record Keeping System (CRKS) and provide enhancements and ensure scalability as the number of records increases.
Said S. Ramadorai, “In partnership with NSDL, we have built a state-of-the-art pension records system in just 6 months which is capable of scaling up to meet the needs of this fast-growing economy.”
“The new central records system for pensions is technologically advanced and will be able to meet the needs of the users optimally,” said Gagan Rai, CEO of NSDL.
“Enterprises today facing data storage challenges”
- Will India Govt Ban Cryptocurrencies From Its Payments System
- Internet Exceeds 4 Bn-Users, But 50 pc Still Offline
- The Key Security Factors In Aadhaar Authentication
- India 2nd Largest Contributor To IBM’s 9043 Patents In 2017
- Zendesk Helps HDFC Securities Ramp Up Its Sales Operations
- Using Blockchain For Financial Inclusion
- Using The Blockchain For Financial Inclusion
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Are Brands Getting Too Late To Digitize?