NSDL Deploys New System for NPS
National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) has deployed a new system that will act as a central record keeping agency for the government’s New Pension System (NPS).
The benchmarks for the new pensions record keeping system are high. The system has been built to ensure high availability with disaster recovery. Security has been given primary importance in the system with role-based access controls and public-key infrastructure-based solutions, and has been built to ensure scalability as the volumes increase without change of system design or architecture. It can book large number of records with a high response time. It is also interoperable between platforms, according to a statement.
As a long-term technology partner of NSDL, TCS has undertaken the entire responsibility of the project as an end-to-end systems integrator. TCS will also continue to support and maintain the Central Record Keeping System (CRKS) and provide enhancements and ensure scalability as the number of records increases.
Said S. Ramadorai, “In partnership with NSDL, we have built a state-of-the-art pension records system in just 6 months which is capable of scaling up to meet the needs of this fast-growing economy.”
“The new central records system for pensions is technologically advanced and will be able to meet the needs of the users optimally,” said Gagan Rai, CEO of NSDL.
“Enterprises today facing data storage challenges”
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Are Brands Getting Too Late To Digitize?
- Persistent System’s President Mritunjay Singh Resigns
- How Cisco Turns Jaipur Into A Digital, Smart City
- SBI Teams Up With BankChain, Intel For Blockchain Deployment
- New AI System Can Kill CAPTCHAs, Say Researchers
- Central Government Clears BharatNet For Tamil Nadu
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- How UP Dial 100 Is Changing the Way Police Do Business