NSE Automates Its Uploads
Interwoven Inc., an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) business solutions provider has announced that the leading Indian stock exchange, National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) has selected the Interwoven Web Content Management (WCM) solution to power its public website.
NSE expects the Interwoven solution to reduce the time it takes to publish information to the Web and empower business users to directly contribute to and manage NSE’s Web content, besides completely automating the Web publishing process.
NSE aims to provide investors and other site visitors with unparalleled access to information via the Web, besides constantly updating this information so investors have the most accurate data to make informed decisions.
Historically, NSE has been challenged to publish content online quickly and frequently, since the Web team had to manually update a growing volume of content. Versioning and workflow were also both enormous challenges for the Web team.
To address these challenges, NSE sought a solution that would enable them to automate Web content publishing.
“Having a best-in-class Web Content Management system in place is critical for the current and future ability of the NSE to provide investors with the timely and accurate information they need,” said N. Muralidharan, Senior VP of IT, NSE.
“The addition of the National Stock Exchange of India to our client list is strong validation of Interwoven’s continued Web Content Management leadership,” said Sunil Chavan, Country Manager for India, Interwoven.
- Is 3-D Drawing Going To Kill Microsoft Paint?
- Productivity Boost: Editing Multiple Photos at Once
- Pubmatic Spells Success On Public Cloud
- Adobe Bets Big On Creative Cloud For Growth
- MPS Turns To Dell For faster Backup, Data Recovery
- How Media Is Reaping Benefits From The Internet
- MPS To Boost Productivity With Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe's Digital Publishing Suite For Better Content Sharing
- LinkedIn Set For Reform Post FB's Success
- The Story of Digital Revolution Created By Crowdsourcing