Nucleus Partners Senior Solution for Brazil Market
Nucleus Software, a provider of software products for banks and financial institutions, has formed an alliance with Senior Solution in Brazil. This is the third channel alliance that Nucleus Software has established in the Latin American region.
Nucleus will leverage Senior Solution’s geographical reach and regional expertise to market and distribute FinnOne Suite to the financial institutions in the Brazilian market. As a channel partner, Senior Solution will offer consultancy services and integration with local regulatory requests and systems.
Senior Solution is the first company in Brazil to apply the concept of ‘Full Banking System’ to its applications, implementing international standards in the country.
Niraj Vedwa, president and head of global sales and marketing, Nucleus Software, said, "Latin America has always offered great opportunities for Nucleus’ products and has been a key focus for Nucleus’ growth strategy."
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India
- How Big Data Is Changing Banking And Finance
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- Qlik Appoints Mike Capone As New CEO
- CIO Klub Chennai Chapter Marks Sixth anniversary
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure To Accelerate IT Transformation
- Top 10 Business Intelligence Trends for 2018
- Journey Towards The Connected Enterprise In 2018
- 7 File Transfer Challenges of Healthcare IT Teams