Nucleus Partners Senior Solution for Brazil Market
Nucleus Software, a provider of software products for banks and financial institutions, has formed an alliance with Senior Solution in Brazil. This is the third channel alliance that Nucleus Software has established in the Latin American region.
Nucleus will leverage Senior Solution’s geographical reach and regional expertise to market and distribute FinnOne Suite to the financial institutions in the Brazilian market. As a channel partner, Senior Solution will offer consultancy services and integration with local regulatory requests and systems.
Senior Solution is the first company in Brazil to apply the concept of ‘Full Banking System’ to its applications, implementing international standards in the country.
Niraj Vedwa, president and head of global sales and marketing, Nucleus Software, said, "Latin America has always offered great opportunities for Nucleus’ products and has been a key focus for Nucleus’ growth strategy."
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Adarsh Credit Goes Paperless With Adobe
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?