Nucleus Partners Senior Solution for Brazil Market
Nucleus Software, a provider of software products for banks and financial institutions, has formed an alliance with Senior Solution in Brazil. This is the third channel alliance that Nucleus Software has established in the Latin American region.
Nucleus will leverage Senior Solution’s geographical reach and regional expertise to market and distribute FinnOne Suite to the financial institutions in the Brazilian market. As a channel partner, Senior Solution will offer consultancy services and integration with local regulatory requests and systems.
Senior Solution is the first company in Brazil to apply the concept of ‘Full Banking System’ to its applications, implementing international standards in the country.
Niraj Vedwa, president and head of global sales and marketing, Nucleus Software, said, "Latin America has always offered great opportunities for Nucleus’ products and has been a key focus for Nucleus’ growth strategy."
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study
- Twitter Names Sriram Krishnan As Senior Director Of Product
- NetApp Appoints Senior Execs To Strengthen India Business