Nucleus Partners Senior Solution for Brazil Market
Nucleus Software, a provider of software products for banks and financial institutions, has formed an alliance with Senior Solution in Brazil. This is the third channel alliance that Nucleus Software has established in the Latin American region.
Nucleus will leverage Senior Solution’s geographical reach and regional expertise to market and distribute FinnOne Suite to the financial institutions in the Brazilian market. As a channel partner, Senior Solution will offer consultancy services and integration with local regulatory requests and systems.
Senior Solution is the first company in Brazil to apply the concept of ‘Full Banking System’ to its applications, implementing international standards in the country.
Niraj Vedwa, president and head of global sales and marketing, Nucleus Software, said, "Latin America has always offered great opportunities for Nucleus’ products and has been a key focus for Nucleus’ growth strategy."
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR
- How To Maximize Space In Your Data Center