O-Zone to increase Wi-Fi hotspot zones across India
O-Zone Networks, Indian wireless network player, has added Wi-Fi hotspots across Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Agra, Udaipur, Jaipur, Cochin, Bhubaneshwar, Allahbad and Bangalore. O-Zone has built a wireless broadband entity that is a hybrid of owned, overlay and roaming networks across retail, commercial, leisure, hospitality, transportation and residential locations.
“We have tied up with sectors ranging from hospitality, real estate, entertainment and many more. O-Zone is still on the journey to build 20,000 hotspots by 2013 with leading edge partners,” stated Sanjeev Sarin, Founder & CEO, O-Zone.
The company states that it provides its consumers with value add services and solutions which use wireless broadband technology as the transport layer for high bandwidth applications and services.
The list of the host of new O-Zone Wi-Fi hotspots includes locations like Trident and Oberoi, Beans & Beer (Green Park), Beer Cafe’ (Vasant Kunj) and Golf Worx (Gurgaon) to name a few in Delhi. In Bangalore the hotspots are spread across properties like Brigade Road/Church Street Hot Zone, CNR Residency Hotel, Majestic Hotel, E-Zone Club, Maxtel and food joints like Just Bake, Cafe Retos, Ali Baba, Herbs & Spice to name a few.
- AWS re:Invent Bets On Machine Learning To Outdo Rivals
- How Cisco Turns Jaipur Into A Digital, Smart City
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- ACT To Invest 700 Cr In Wireline Broadband Expansion
- Airtel, RJio Price-War Extends To Fixed Broadband Space
- Using Tech To Scale Up India's Skilling Effort
- MobME Eyes Global Expansion With Analytics Solutions
- More Than 500 million 5G Subscriptions by 2022: Ericsson
- India Now No. 2 Internet Market Globally: UN Study
- Wireless, Quick Charge Powerbanks To Rule The Industry