Obopay Appoints Dilip Nagraja as EVP
Former Intuit executive Dilip Nagraja has joined mobile money transfer provider Obopay as the EVP for global engineering.
Based out of Obopay’s operations center in Bangalore, Nagraja will be responsible for optimizing the global engineering organization across all Obopay offices.
Carol Realini, CEO of Obopay, said, "We are pleased to have Dilip on board as he brings deep rooted experience in overseeing engineering and technology organizations across multiple geographies. His established leadership experience spans across key vertical markets, including financial services and mobile, that make Dilip ideally suited for this role. Dilip will strategically guide the company’s technical direction as we continue to develop state-of-the-art mobile payment products and drive our business to newer heights in the developed and emerging markets."
Nagraja brings more than 20 years of experience in the engineering and technology space. Prior to Obopay, Nagraja led the global product engineering efforts for Intuit’s accountant products division. In addition, he held senior leadership positions in engineering organizations such as Pivotal Corporation, i2 Technologies, Stonebridge Technologies, Fidelity Investments, and AT&T across multiple geographies.
Nagraja received his BS from College of Engineering, J.N.T. University, Hyderabad and his MS from Arizona State University.
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Looking At The World Through A Digital Lens
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- What Makes SHAREit So Bullish On India Market
- How Shalimar Paints Is Weaving Its Digital Story
- The Enterprise Gains From Micro Frontend