Obopay Appoints Dilip Nagraja as EVP
Former Intuit executive Dilip Nagraja has joined mobile money transfer provider Obopay as the EVP for global engineering.
Based out of Obopay’s operations center in Bangalore, Nagraja will be responsible for optimizing the global engineering organization across all Obopay offices.
Carol Realini, CEO of Obopay, said, "We are pleased to have Dilip on board as he brings deep rooted experience in overseeing engineering and technology organizations across multiple geographies. His established leadership experience spans across key vertical markets, including financial services and mobile, that make Dilip ideally suited for this role. Dilip will strategically guide the company’s technical direction as we continue to develop state-of-the-art mobile payment products and drive our business to newer heights in the developed and emerging markets."
Nagraja brings more than 20 years of experience in the engineering and technology space. Prior to Obopay, Nagraja led the global product engineering efforts for Intuit’s accountant products division. In addition, he held senior leadership positions in engineering organizations such as Pivotal Corporation, i2 Technologies, Stonebridge Technologies, Fidelity Investments, and AT&T across multiple geographies.
Nagraja received his BS from College of Engineering, J.N.T. University, Hyderabad and his MS from Arizona State University.
- Here Are The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- By 2020, Half Of Content Viewing Will Be Mobile: Study
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business