Obopay Appoints Dilip Nagraja as EVP
Former Intuit executive Dilip Nagraja has joined mobile money transfer provider Obopay as the EVP for global engineering.
Based out of Obopay’s operations center in Bangalore, Nagraja will be responsible for optimizing the global engineering organization across all Obopay offices.
Carol Realini, CEO of Obopay, said, "We are pleased to have Dilip on board as he brings deep rooted experience in overseeing engineering and technology organizations across multiple geographies. His established leadership experience spans across key vertical markets, including financial services and mobile, that make Dilip ideally suited for this role. Dilip will strategically guide the company’s technical direction as we continue to develop state-of-the-art mobile payment products and drive our business to newer heights in the developed and emerging markets."
Nagraja brings more than 20 years of experience in the engineering and technology space. Prior to Obopay, Nagraja led the global product engineering efforts for Intuit’s accountant products division. In addition, he held senior leadership positions in engineering organizations such as Pivotal Corporation, i2 Technologies, Stonebridge Technologies, Fidelity Investments, and AT&T across multiple geographies.
Nagraja received his BS from College of Engineering, J.N.T. University, Hyderabad and his MS from Arizona State University.
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content: CTO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment