Obopay Appoints Dilip Nagraja as EVP
Former Intuit executive Dilip Nagraja has joined mobile money transfer provider Obopay as the EVP for global engineering.
Based out of Obopay’s operations center in Bangalore, Nagraja will be responsible for optimizing the global engineering organization across all Obopay offices.
Carol Realini, CEO of Obopay, said, "We are pleased to have Dilip on board as he brings deep rooted experience in overseeing engineering and technology organizations across multiple geographies. His established leadership experience spans across key vertical markets, including financial services and mobile, that make Dilip ideally suited for this role. Dilip will strategically guide the company’s technical direction as we continue to develop state-of-the-art mobile payment products and drive our business to newer heights in the developed and emerging markets."
Nagraja brings more than 20 years of experience in the engineering and technology space. Prior to Obopay, Nagraja led the global product engineering efforts for Intuit’s accountant products division. In addition, he held senior leadership positions in engineering organizations such as Pivotal Corporation, i2 Technologies, Stonebridge Technologies, Fidelity Investments, and AT&T across multiple geographies.
Nagraja received his BS from College of Engineering, J.N.T. University, Hyderabad and his MS from Arizona State University.
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- What Lies Ahead For India's Fintech Sector?
- Google’s India Initiative Speak Volumes About India's Booming Internet Base
- Top CRM Features To Ensure Data Security
- How Organizations Can Be Threats Ready On The Cloud?
- Google India Rolls Out Campaign To Protect Data, Devices