Oco BO Sign Deal for On-Demand BI
Oco, Inc., a provider of software as a service (SaaS) business intelligence (BI) and data integration solutions, today formed a partnership with Business Objects, a SAP company.
Oco will become a strategic go-to-market solution provider to Business Objects BI OnDemand. customers will acquire BI and data integration capabilities that are tailored to their specific industry and business requirements and generate a return on investment in weeks, according to a press release.
Together, the companies SaaS-based technologies provide BI solutions for customers in the retail and manufacturing space, and enable both companies to expand their market reach, functionality, and offerings. The partnership agreement includes joint sales, marketing, services, and product development efforts.
Said William Copacino, president and CEO of Oco, Inc. We believe this alliance of business intelligence leaders will benefit our customers and accelerate market adoption of SaaS-based BI.
Oco s industry-specific service offerings and its delivery approach complement our ad hoc reporting, advanced dashboards, and OnDemand business model, said Mani Gill, vice president of OnDemand at Business Objects. The partnership will enable us to reach more customers and provide them with a comprehensive, end-to-end solution that is quick and simple to deploy.
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Feature Phones Now One Of Best Diwali Gifts
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry