Oco BO Sign Deal for On-Demand BI
Oco, Inc., a provider of software as a service (SaaS) business intelligence (BI) and data integration solutions, today formed a partnership with Business Objects, a SAP company.
Oco will become a strategic go-to-market solution provider to Business Objects BI OnDemand. customers will acquire BI and data integration capabilities that are tailored to their specific industry and business requirements and generate a return on investment in weeks, according to a press release.
Together, the companies SaaS-based technologies provide BI solutions for customers in the retail and manufacturing space, and enable both companies to expand their market reach, functionality, and offerings. The partnership agreement includes joint sales, marketing, services, and product development efforts.
Said William Copacino, president and CEO of Oco, Inc. We believe this alliance of business intelligence leaders will benefit our customers and accelerate market adoption of SaaS-based BI.
Oco s industry-specific service offerings and its delivery approach complement our ad hoc reporting, advanced dashboards, and OnDemand business model, said Mani Gill, vice president of OnDemand at Business Objects. The partnership will enable us to reach more customers and provide them with a comprehensive, end-to-end solution that is quick and simple to deploy.
- Collaboration Is Powering Modern Enterprise, Government
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- How Businesses Can Ensure A Smooth Transition To GST
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- QYOU Chalks Out India Expansion Plans
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- Realizing Zen in Business
- BI in Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- Why AI Could Be Cybersecurity’s Next Big Thing