Oco BO Sign Deal for On-Demand BI
Oco, Inc., a provider of software as a service (SaaS) business intelligence (BI) and data integration solutions, today formed a partnership with Business Objects, a SAP company.
Oco will become a strategic go-to-market solution provider to Business Objects BI OnDemand. customers will acquire BI and data integration capabilities that are tailored to their specific industry and business requirements and generate a return on investment in weeks, according to a press release.
Together, the companies SaaS-based technologies provide BI solutions for customers in the retail and manufacturing space, and enable both companies to expand their market reach, functionality, and offerings. The partnership agreement includes joint sales, marketing, services, and product development efforts.
Said William Copacino, president and CEO of Oco, Inc. We believe this alliance of business intelligence leaders will benefit our customers and accelerate market adoption of SaaS-based BI.
Oco s industry-specific service offerings and its delivery approach complement our ad hoc reporting, advanced dashboards, and OnDemand business model, said Mani Gill, vice president of OnDemand at Business Objects. The partnership will enable us to reach more customers and provide them with a comprehensive, end-to-end solution that is quick and simple to deploy.
- How Is AI Transforming Industries and Society
- IBM, Fortinet Team Up On Cyber Threat Data sharing
- Tech Is The Future of Employee Onboarding, Says Study
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- AI, Blockchain Shake Up The Drilling Industry: Study
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- Digital Spending In Retail To Grow By $118 Bn By 2022: Zinnov
- AI, Chatbots Are Completely Changing Insurance Industry
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level