Oco BO Sign Deal for On-Demand BI
Oco, Inc., a provider of software as a service (SaaS) business intelligence (BI) and data integration solutions, today formed a partnership with Business Objects, a SAP company.
Oco will become a strategic go-to-market solution provider to Business Objects BI OnDemand. customers will acquire BI and data integration capabilities that are tailored to their specific industry and business requirements and generate a return on investment in weeks, according to a press release.
Together, the companies SaaS-based technologies provide BI solutions for customers in the retail and manufacturing space, and enable both companies to expand their market reach, functionality, and offerings. The partnership agreement includes joint sales, marketing, services, and product development efforts.
Said William Copacino, president and CEO of Oco, Inc. We believe this alliance of business intelligence leaders will benefit our customers and accelerate market adoption of SaaS-based BI.
Oco s industry-specific service offerings and its delivery approach complement our ad hoc reporting, advanced dashboards, and OnDemand business model, said Mani Gill, vice president of OnDemand at Business Objects. The partnership will enable us to reach more customers and provide them with a comprehensive, end-to-end solution that is quick and simple to deploy.
- Dell EMC's Sandeep Bhambure Joins Veeam As MD For India And SAARC
- AI Is Changing Every Area Of Business
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 15-20)
- Top Fintech Trends That Will Dominate This Year
- WhatsApp Launches ‘WhatsApp Business’ For Small Businesses
- Data Felon’s Next Target: Insurance Firms
- 2018: The Year Of Demystifying Unstructured Data
- The Key Security Factors In Aadhaar Authentication
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018