Olive Telecom announces strategic tie up with BSNL
Olive Telecom, a convergence solutions device developer, announced a strategic tie up with Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) offering India’s first 3G embedded Zipbook V-X108 bundled with BSNL 3G connectivity nationwide.
Olive Zipbook is powered with Intel Pentium N450 processor and the users have the Windows 7 OS with Windows Works, Live and Security Essentials. As a package, the consumers can now benefit from the attractive offer of free 6GB/month download for 3 months.
“We have partnered with leading distributors and resellers to penetrate deeper into the Indian market. We believe that the market has immense potential and thus we are firming up our presence and have aggressive plans to reach out to customers across several touch points in the region,” affirmed Arun Khanna, Chairman, Olive Telecom.
With a 1.3 mega pixel camera and preloaded windows 7 operating system, the Olive Zipbook is priced at Rs.20,999/-. The Zipbook will be available across stores in Karnataka region along with other leading retail outlets.
“We are pleased to partner with Olive telecommunication in providing 3G solutions through their innovatively designed 3G Zipbook,” adds N.Chandrashekara, General Manager (S & M-CM), Karnataka circle, BSNL.
The company, along with the netbooks, has showcased its innovative, futuristic and cutting-edge convergent devices including a wide range of mobile phones starting at Rs 999 like OliveFrvrOn, etc.
The new Olive Convergence portfolio encompasses WCDMA, CDMA, GSM and mobile broadband access handsets and Smartphones, mobile computing devices and advanced data modems for wireless broadband.
- AWS re:Invent Bets On Machine Learning To Outdo Rivals
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- HFCL Gets A Deal Of Rs 128 Cr From BSNL
- Airtel-Karbonn Bring Two New Bundled Smartphones To Counter Jio
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector
- How TV, Print Media Firms Are Leveraging Digital Technologies
- Big Data Analytics Firm Dataiku Expands Into Asia Pacific
- More Indian Enterprises Cozying Up To Analytics: Study
- What Makes Apple So Bullish About India
- How Cisco Turns Jaipur Into A Digital, Smart City