Olive Telecom, Tata Teleservices form alliance
Olive Telecommunication, a convergence solutions device developer has announced a strategic alliance with Tata Teleservices Limited (TTSL), wherein the newly launched Olive Genie will be made available under the TTSL brand portfolio across all its outlets in the country.
Olive Telecommunication has also launched the Olive Nexus V-R9, a travel router and Olive Genie V-ME150, a multi-purpose modem with a compact design. The two devices are part of the Olive Convergence brand portfolio.
"After the successful launch of India’s first hybrid mobile phone, we are extremely proud to launch the Olive Nexus and Olive Genie. We are also very proud to partner with an industry leader like Tata Teleservices Limited in an alliance that will strengthen the availability of our products in the relevant markets," said Arun Khanna, Chairman, Olive Telecommunication.
Earlier this year, Olive Telecom had also launched a 3G netbook called the Zipbook, with TTSL. "This is another step in our continued association with Olive Telecommunication, whose products are innovative and meet the ever-changing requirements of our consumers, added Anil Sardana, Managing Director, Tata Teleservices Limited.
The new Olive Convergence portfolio includes WCDMA, CDMA, GSM and mobile broadband access handsets and smartphones, mobile computing devices and advanced data modems for wireless broadband.
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study
- Cost, Complexity Continue To Hinder IT Automation: Study
- Infosys Saga: Leadership Lessons For Founder-CEOs
- The Anatomy Of The CFO Of Tomorrow
- How Data Drives Success In Customer Engagement Journey