OMG Enters India in Partnership with QAI
The Object Management Group(OMG) announced it’s entry into the Indian market today in partnership with QAI. QAI will provide OMG s three certification programs — OMG-Certified UML Professional, OMG-Real-time and Embedded Specialist, and OMG-Certified Expert in BPM.
QAI a global consulting organization set up in Orlando, USA has already certified over 28,000 IT professionals in India through its software certification division. This includes over 2000 for Accenture and over 4400 certified professionals for Infosys.
“India has one of the fastest growing technology economies in the world and we expect that there will be great demand for certification in UML modeling, real-time and embedded systems and business process management,” said William Hoffman, president of Object Management Group.
In response, Navyug Mohnot, CEO, QAI India said, “India being a preferred IT outsourcing destination, it has a huge market for certifications in technologies like UML and embedded systems and said QAI is pleased to associate with OMG and look forward to a long term relationship.”
CGEIT Certification Program for IT Professionals
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- How To Combat Online Harassment At The Workplace
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner