OMG Enters India in Partnership with QAI
The Object Management Group(OMG) announced it’s entry into the Indian market today in partnership with QAI. QAI will provide OMG s three certification programs — OMG-Certified UML Professional, OMG-Real-time and Embedded Specialist, and OMG-Certified Expert in BPM.
QAI a global consulting organization set up in Orlando, USA has already certified over 28,000 IT professionals in India through its software certification division. This includes over 2000 for Accenture and over 4400 certified professionals for Infosys.
“India has one of the fastest growing technology economies in the world and we expect that there will be great demand for certification in UML modeling, real-time and embedded systems and business process management,” said William Hoffman, president of Object Management Group.
In response, Navyug Mohnot, CEO, QAI India said, “India being a preferred IT outsourcing destination, it has a huge market for certifications in technologies like UML and embedded systems and said QAI is pleased to associate with OMG and look forward to a long term relationship.”
CGEIT Certification Program for IT Professionals
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- Multi-Cloud Environments Force CIOs To Rethink Cloud Strategies
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- 5 Supply Chain Management Trends for 2018
- Meg Whitman Quits As Hewlett Packard CEO
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- Narvar Appoints Srivatsa Narasimhan As India VP
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT