OMG Enters India in Partnership with QAI
The Object Management Group(OMG) announced it’s entry into the Indian market today in partnership with QAI. QAI will provide OMG s three certification programs — OMG-Certified UML Professional, OMG-Real-time and Embedded Specialist, and OMG-Certified Expert in BPM.
QAI a global consulting organization set up in Orlando, USA has already certified over 28,000 IT professionals in India through its software certification division. This includes over 2000 for Accenture and over 4400 certified professionals for Infosys.
“India has one of the fastest growing technology economies in the world and we expect that there will be great demand for certification in UML modeling, real-time and embedded systems and business process management,” said William Hoffman, president of Object Management Group.
In response, Navyug Mohnot, CEO, QAI India said, “India being a preferred IT outsourcing destination, it has a huge market for certifications in technologies like UML and embedded systems and said QAI is pleased to associate with OMG and look forward to a long term relationship.”
CGEIT Certification Program for IT Professionals
- CIO Klub Plans Regional, Global Expansion: Umesh Mehta
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- How Much Of Human Jobs Will Be Performed By Machines?
- How To Build A Workforce Of Relentless Change Agents
- F Secure Is Growing Much Faster Than The Market