Omnesys releases mobile trading solution
Bangalore-based Omnesys Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Omnesys), a provider of technology solutions to the domestic securities market segment in the BFSI space, has announced the release of ‘Omnesys Nest Mobile’ suite of products for mobile trading. The company’s trading system and flagship product ‘Omnesys Nest’ is used by top institutions and retail brokers to access various Indian stock and commodity exchanges.
According to the company, Omnesys automated trading products and algorithms are widely used among the trading community in India. Omnesys provides market data and connectivity solutions to both buy-side and sell-side firms and the trading system is available either as an enterprise- hosted solution or as a software as a service (SaaS) solution.
‘Omnesys Nest Mobile’ is based on SmartBroker by Openstream, Inc., a US-based mobile software provider and is available on all popular mobile devices such as Blackberry, Android, Symbian Series 60, Windows Mobile and iPhone/iPad. Omnesys is also releasing a lightweight website for access via mobiles called the Omnesys Nest Mobile Lite. This is ideal for fast uploads on the move with low bandwidth utilization.
Nest Mobile is built on open standards-based CueMe multi-modal technology, which allows users to interact with the mobile application through multiple modes like voice, SMS, touch, etc. “This complete suite of mobile trading products including the multi-modal offering increases the scope of Omnesys Nest usage in India and enables our retail brokering clients to offer mobile trading to all types of customers in a seamless and easily accessible way,” said Shrikant Pandit, Managing Director, Omnesys.
“We have been working on this solution with Omnesys for the past several months and are happy that our solution will be available to all the investing public in India,” added Raj Tumuluri, CEO of Openstream, Inc.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- Looking At The World Through A Digital Lens
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced