Omnesys releases mobile trading solution
Bangalore-based Omnesys Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Omnesys), a provider of technology solutions to the domestic securities market segment in the BFSI space, has announced the release of ‘Omnesys Nest Mobile’ suite of products for mobile trading. The company’s trading system and flagship product ‘Omnesys Nest’ is used by top institutions and retail brokers to access various Indian stock and commodity exchanges.
According to the company, Omnesys automated trading products and algorithms are widely used among the trading community in India. Omnesys provides market data and connectivity solutions to both buy-side and sell-side firms and the trading system is available either as an enterprise- hosted solution or as a software as a service (SaaS) solution.
‘Omnesys Nest Mobile’ is based on SmartBroker by Openstream, Inc., a US-based mobile software provider and is available on all popular mobile devices such as Blackberry, Android, Symbian Series 60, Windows Mobile and iPhone/iPad. Omnesys is also releasing a lightweight website for access via mobiles called the Omnesys Nest Mobile Lite. This is ideal for fast uploads on the move with low bandwidth utilization.
Nest Mobile is built on open standards-based CueMe multi-modal technology, which allows users to interact with the mobile application through multiple modes like voice, SMS, touch, etc. “This complete suite of mobile trading products including the multi-modal offering increases the scope of Omnesys Nest usage in India and enables our retail brokering clients to offer mobile trading to all types of customers in a seamless and easily accessible way,” said Shrikant Pandit, Managing Director, Omnesys.
“We have been working on this solution with Omnesys for the past several months and are happy that our solution will be available to all the investing public in India,” added Raj Tumuluri, CEO of Openstream, Inc.
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- By 2020, Half Of Content Viewing Will Be Mobile: Study