Omnesys Technologies bags two awards at TradeTech India 2011
Bangalore based Omnesys Technologies, a provider of multi-asset trading software and systems and an Independent Software Vendor (ISV), won the ‘Best Trading Technology Vendor’ and the ‘Best Algorithmic Trading Technology Vendor’ awards at the recently concluded 3rd Annual TradeTech India 2011 event held in Mumbai. The 2 day conference was a platform for National and International speakers to meet and discuss the growth and challenges of the electronic trading industry in India, informed the company.
“Omnesys is the leading provider of this trading technology software and these awards reinforces the customer view that Omnesys NEST is the best software available in the market,” remarked Shrikant Pandit, MD, Omnesys.
As reported, the ‘Best Trading Technology Vendor’ award is given to businesses that have demonstrated a track record of delivering the best technology to the industry, while the ‘Best Algorithmic Trading Technology Vendor’ award is given to a company that offers the best algorithmic trading solutions.
The awards are organized by TradeTech after discussions and polling among customers who use trading technologies for accessing stock markets, commodity and currency exchanges in India.
Omnesys stated that its trading solution NEST is used by brokerage houses both in India and the UAE. A fully integrated online trading system for multi-asset products, NEST provides easy access to trading for clients such as sub-brokers and individual investors.
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- India Ranks 7th On Web Application Attacks: Akamai
- India's Top 10 Innovative Companies For 2018
- Subscription E-commerce: What Online Retailers Should Know
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- India’s Digital Payments Will Touch USD 1-Tn By 2022: Report
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India