Omnesys Technologies bags two awards at TradeTech India 2011
Bangalore based Omnesys Technologies, a provider of multi-asset trading software and systems and an Independent Software Vendor (ISV), won the ‘Best Trading Technology Vendor’ and the ‘Best Algorithmic Trading Technology Vendor’ awards at the recently concluded 3rd Annual TradeTech India 2011 event held in Mumbai. The 2 day conference was a platform for National and International speakers to meet and discuss the growth and challenges of the electronic trading industry in India, informed the company.
“Omnesys is the leading provider of this trading technology software and these awards reinforces the customer view that Omnesys NEST is the best software available in the market,” remarked Shrikant Pandit, MD, Omnesys.
As reported, the ‘Best Trading Technology Vendor’ award is given to businesses that have demonstrated a track record of delivering the best technology to the industry, while the ‘Best Algorithmic Trading Technology Vendor’ award is given to a company that offers the best algorithmic trading solutions.
The awards are organized by TradeTech after discussions and polling among customers who use trading technologies for accessing stock markets, commodity and currency exchanges in India.
Omnesys stated that its trading solution NEST is used by brokerage houses both in India and the UAE. A fully integrated online trading system for multi-asset products, NEST provides easy access to trading for clients such as sub-brokers and individual investors.
- Digital Economy: Small And Nimble May Win The Race
- Why Object Storage Is Becoming The New Default
- How Technology Is Shaping India's Logistics Industry
- Machines Poised to Take Over 30% Of Bank Jobs: Study
- GST: Security Issues Plaguing India's Latest Tax Reform
- Cognitive Tech To Spur IT Sector Hiring: KPMG
- SHAREit Crosses 1 Bn Users; Bullish On India Market
- 2.5 Lakh Indian Gram Panchayats To Be Digitally Connected
- Using Virtualization To Enhance Security, Save On Infrastructure
- S&P Global Partners NDE For New Global Talent Center