Once Upon A Time….Converted Leads Into Customers By Telling a Story
“1960, playground fight, not involved, unjustly caned.”
Thats a one line story, I read on a site called Onlineflashfiction.com.
I was born almost 20 years after the referred incident took place, but the story still managed to send me down the memory lanes of my childhood and reminded me of another incident where I was unjustly caned. That’s what stories do, they help you connect with an emotion, a memory or a thought.
Stories unfold all around us, on billboards, on television sets, on youtube, in movie theaters, in books, during conversations, almost everywhere, everyday most of our waking hours and sometimes even when we are deep in sleep.
Everyone loves a good story, if that was not the case, film and publishing industries around the globe would have perished and our social conversations would have turned mundane.
To read full article click here…
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- Moving From Instinct To Insight Powered Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing 101 – The What, Why and How
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- CDO Converge To Focus On Digital Workplace
- APAC To Lead In Cloud, IoT Adoption: Trend Micro EVP
- Online Retailers Battle It Out For Independence Day
- Using Inventory Management To Minimize Food Wastage