One97 Communications Intros PayTM
One97 Communications has unveiled its mobile commerce product PayTM in India. It has been built keeping in mind the potential of mobile commerce to empower masses. It is an easy-to-deploy mobile commerce offering that enables consumers to conduct commercial transactions over their phones.
"We are very pleased to launch PayTM as a part of our other offerings. This capability will provide immense opportunity for the mobile operators and enterprise businesses to extend a variety of services to their users. With this service we are one step closer in making mobile phone for all transactions," said Rajiv Madhok, director of One97 Communications.
Users can make payments for mobile prepaid recharge, mobile postpaid bills, content downloads as well as other transactions from their mobile phones. The service also gives the user the power to make payments for their utilities, insurance premium, DTH and broadband bills. It also brings access to transact other services provided by enterprises, including utility bill payments, insurance premiums and tele-shopping.
- IT, Digital Firms Comprise LinkedIn's Best Cos For 2018
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- By 2025, Digital Transactions To Reach $1-Tn Annually: Report
- Helping You Escape Competition With UPI Payments
- E-Tailers Should Embrace “Mobile-First” Mindset To Succeed
- How Top E-tailers Are Gearing Up For Festive Sale
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Flipkart To Invest USD 500 Mn In Its Payments Arm PhonePe