Online Yacht Charter Service for Corporates
In India coastal tourism and transport is experiencing growth of over 50% over the last three years. In this context, Airnetz Aviation Pvt. Ltd. is player in the yacht charter market has launched its online yacht charter service www.yachtnetz.com for the first time in India. Individuals and corporate can now charter a yacht to host parties, corporate meetings, events, press conferences on a yacht at the same prices as that of 5 star hotels. The online chartering service will make chartering yachts much easier.
"We are beginning a revolution in individual and corporate meetings by helping them arrange it on a yacht online at competitive prices" said Atul Khekade, CEO Airnetz. "Yachts provide the never experienced new feel and atmosphere to the individuals".
The yacht charter service — yachtnetz.com, shall have access to over 2,000 yachts worldwide for Indian customers. Over 25 yacht operators in India are part of the yachtnetz.com network. Yachts have been extensively used for day-night stays, banquet halls, corporate events in developed countries.
Yachtnetz.com is aimed at promoting coastal tourism and transport to utilize India’s gifted coastline of over 7,500 kms. Coastal tourism and transport will continue to grow and add important jobs to the economy, he said.
Yacht charter services start with an affordable price tag of Rs 15,000 and yachts offered by yachtnetz.com are operated by third party providers registered with director general of shipping and Indian coast guard.
- Is Social Commerce The Next Big Thing In Payment Industry?
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Technology Plays A Vital Role In Empowering The Workforce
- Dentistry And Its Glorious Digital Future
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G