Online Yacht Charter Service for Corporates
In India coastal tourism and transport is experiencing growth of over 50% over the last three years. In this context, Airnetz Aviation Pvt. Ltd. is player in the yacht charter market has launched its online yacht charter service www.yachtnetz.com for the first time in India. Individuals and corporate can now charter a yacht to host parties, corporate meetings, events, press conferences on a yacht at the same prices as that of 5 star hotels. The online chartering service will make chartering yachts much easier.
"We are beginning a revolution in individual and corporate meetings by helping them arrange it on a yacht online at competitive prices" said Atul Khekade, CEO Airnetz. "Yachts provide the never experienced new feel and atmosphere to the individuals".
The yacht charter service — yachtnetz.com, shall have access to over 2,000 yachts worldwide for Indian customers. Over 25 yacht operators in India are part of the yachtnetz.com network. Yachts have been extensively used for day-night stays, banquet halls, corporate events in developed countries.
Yachtnetz.com is aimed at promoting coastal tourism and transport to utilize India’s gifted coastline of over 7,500 kms. Coastal tourism and transport will continue to grow and add important jobs to the economy, he said.
Yacht charter services start with an affordable price tag of Rs 15,000 and yachts offered by yachtnetz.com are operated by third party providers registered with director general of shipping and Indian coast guard.
- Poor Router Security Makes Indians Vulnerable To Cyber Attacks
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Businesses Should Educate Consumers On AI For Smarter Outcome: Study
- Focus On Visibility To Prevent Cyber Threat, Says Skybox Exec
- Five Tips for Building An 'Inclusive Workplace'
- Twitter's India Country Director Taranjeet Singh Steps Down
- Scalable, Secure Govt Data Centers For Online Citizen Services
- Tata-Backed E-Commerce Firm Moglix On An Expansion Spree
- Indian Firms Are More 'IT Transformed' Than Rest Of Asia: Study