OpenGear enters Indian market
Opengear, a provider of console server, power management and KVM over IP solutions, today announced its entry into the Indian market. The company’s comprehensive range of open source, console server products including its newly launched - advanced console server solutions, will now be easily accessible to Indian enterprises.
Opengear’s foray in to the Indian market has come at a time the infrastructure management services industry is moving towards a remote delivery model that allows for remote management of computer servers, networks and databases due to its significant cost savings.
"The open source market in India is definitely on the growth curve with Indian enterprises warming upto the concept, which portends well for us. Aiding this further is the scorching growth of the remote infrastructure management services market," said Tony Merenda, director and VP-engineering, Opengear.
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- GSTR2: To File Or Not To File?
- How Cisco Turns Jaipur Into A Digital, Smart City
- SBI Teams Up With BankChain, Intel For Blockchain Deployment
- Indian Surveillance Market Is Gaining Traction: Study
- IP, VSaaS Boost Indian Video Surveillance Market
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Fintech Revolution: How India, APAC Cos Are Moving Ahead
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment