OpenGear enters Indian market
Opengear, a provider of console server, power management and KVM over IP solutions, today announced its entry into the Indian market. The company’s comprehensive range of open source, console server products including its newly launched - advanced console server solutions, will now be easily accessible to Indian enterprises.
Opengear’s foray in to the Indian market has come at a time the infrastructure management services industry is moving towards a remote delivery model that allows for remote management of computer servers, networks and databases due to its significant cost savings.
"The open source market in India is definitely on the growth curve with Indian enterprises warming upto the concept, which portends well for us. Aiding this further is the scorching growth of the remote infrastructure management services market," said Tony Merenda, director and VP-engineering, Opengear.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR
- 10 Signs Your Analytics Program Will Fail
- Information Management Can Drive Digital Transformation Effort
- Keep Security At The Heart Of Digital Strategy: Unisys
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- Consider Blockchain, Think Non-linear!