Optima, MAIA in alliance to provide BI solutions in UK
MAIA Intelligence, a Business Intelligence (BI) software products provider today announced that it has entered into a partnership with Optima Global Solutions, an Information Technology (IT) consulting firm and database providers to provide consulting, implementation, training and support on MAIA’s 1KEY suite of BI solutions to Optima customers in United Kingdom markets.
MAIA’s data storage solutions in addition to its BI suite solutions will strengthen enable enterprise customers overcome their business challenges, opines Neil Westerby, MD, Optima Global Solutions. He further added, “With enhanced reporting, visualization and analytics, these solutions will not only empower our customers to make faster and smarter informed decisions but also provide them more control and better predictability over their projects and operations.”
As reported, with 1KEY, enterprise customers enjoy the benefits of faster turn-around time for data analytics, higher visibility of enterprise assets, increased accuracy and effectiveness of business decisions, and lower cost. Optima stated it has been providing clients with database consulting services in customized software development projects, outsourcing and staff augmentation.
This association shall extend the reach in UK markets and introduce the benefits of 1KEY BI’s enhanced reporting and analytics software to the customer base, believes Sanjay Mehta, CEO, MAIA Intelligence. “And 1KEY BI solutions’ data-driven insights help enterprise business users to gain operational efficiency and also comply with the statutory, regulatory and top management’s MIS reporting requirements with ease,” he added.
- AI Raises Serious Security Concerns, Say Researchers
- CIO Klub Plans Regional, Global Expansion: Umesh Mehta
- Business Intelligence In Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- Cybercrime To Worsen; More Sleepless Nights For CISOs
- How Cisco Streamlined UTI's Communication System
- Nasscom Predicts Muted Growth For IT In 2018-19
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- Subscription E-commerce: What Online Retailers Should Know
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 12-17)