Opus Consulting Rejigs Executive Management
Marking the completion of twenty years as a technology services and solutions provider Opus Consulting Solutions unveiled a refreshed brand identity towards strengthening its position as a strategic solutions provider to the payments industry. As part of this, Opus launched a refreshed website and announced the launch of a new set of solutions for the payments industry.
As part of the Executive Management changes, Nitin Kulkarni, the current COO, will now play the role of the Chief Executive Officer. T M Praveen who headed the Cards and Retail Payments Business for Opus will now play the role of the Chief Sales Officer.
“Opus has been a renowned partner to many marquee technology names in the Payments industry for over 20 years. The payments landscape is getting increasingly disrupted by technology and Opus is innovating rapidly to help clients deal with this disruption. These are exciting times for us as we increase our focus on accelerator led solutions. Our Payments Cloud is rapidly building up and contains a set of exciting app driven solutions for the payment industry. Our AI and ML engines are rapidly powering new sets of real time analytics and workflow automation solutions. I am confident that this focus will help us provide greater value addition to our customers,” said, Kulkarni.
Talking about his new role, T M Praveen, CSO, Opus Consulting Solutions said, “Times have changed and our rapid development capability coupled with frameworks & solutions will help our clients bring newer & innovative products to the market at a faster pace. And that’s what this brand repositioning will help us achieve.”
Recently, Opus also opened a new office in Atlanta. This restructuring and brand repositioning exercise is aimed at making the organization future ready as it enters its next growth phase.
- Making Data Hyper-Available To The Multi-Cloud Enterprise
- Is Your Organization A Stellar Storyteller In The Digital Age?
- Watch Out For These 5 Tech Trends In The Data Economy
- 3 API Management Considerations For Mid-Market Companies
- Subex Announces Two New Executive Appointments
- Where Would Your Shared Managed Services Be Pinned?
- Protecting Your Digital Footprints With Predictive Models
- How Salesforces Helps iQor In Its Digital Transformation Journey
- 5 Ways Integrating CRM with Marketing Automation Can Boost Sales
- Retail Sector Sees Huge Digital Skills Gap, Says Study