Oracle announces enhanced sun fire x86 clustered systems
Oracle recently announced an enhanced Sun Fire x86 clustered systems, which is expected to strengthen its enterprise-class x86 blade and rackmount servers for highly virtualized and private cloud deployments.
“Oracle delivers differentiated enterprise-class solutions for the x86 server market with its integrated application-to-disk approach and unique end-to-end Oracle Premier Support capabilities,” commented Ali Alasti, VP, hardware engineering, Oracle. “With outstanding performance and operational efficiency, these new systems combine with Oracle software to provide a rock-solid foundation for enterprise consolidation and private cloud deployments.”
Over a three-year period, Oracle stated its virtualized x86 systems with Linux and VM deliver up to 48 percent better TCO than HP with Red Hat Enterprise Linux and VMware. The system posted five new world records, demonstrating enterprise leadership and superior performance for Java applications. Only Oracle’s comprehensive portfolio of x86 systems is engineered with its business software and hardware to deliver complete application-to-disk solutions.
Oracle’s application-to-disk solutions can be managed and supported as a single system with enterprise manager 11g for simplified management. For faster deployment, Oracle’s x86 systems ship pre-installed with Solaris, Linux and VM, and provide a completely tested and supported virtualized environment for software, including database, fusion middleware and applications.
This sun fire x86 systems are part of Oracle’s complete portfolio of cloud-ready software and hardware products.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Microservices, Latency and Alligators in the Pond
- Adoption of Social Business Models Growing, Says ISG
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- 5 Steps to Manage An Efficient Innovation Program