Oracle bags two IT infrastructure services projects
The North Carolina-based Greenville Utilities Commission (GUC), an electric, water, sewer and natural gas service provider to the City of Greenville and Pitt County, selected a broad footprint of Oracle applications and technology solutions to help reduce costs and improve customer service. GUC is working with Platinum level member of Oracle Partner Network (OPN), Lucidity Consulting Group on the implementation.
GUC is updating its IT infrastructure as part of a broader initiative to integrate internal processes and technology enterprise-wide. With the implementation of Oracle’s solutions GUC hopes to boost workforce productivity through improved communication between customer service representatives, dispatchers and technicians.
“Our mission with this project is to support the right processes with the right technology so we can continue to provide exceptional customer service into the future. With the Oracle solutions in place, we can streamline the way we do business, which will ultimately enable us to deliver on our mission,” said Sandy Barnes, director of information technology, Greenville Utilities.
“We are pleased that Greenville Utilities chose Oracle Utilities’ software and technology offerings. Our solution scalability will enable GUC to revitalize its IT infrastructure, ultimately enabling it to realize its goals of increased operational efficiency and improved customer service,” said Rodger Smith, senior vice president and general manager, Oracle Utilities
- AI, Chatbots Are Completely Changing Insurance Industry
- Oracle Gets Ready To Soar To The Cloud
- Infor To Double Revenues By 2020: IMEA GM
- Using Cloud To Empower SMB Innovation
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- CRO Initiatives Lead To Greater Customer Satisfaction: Study
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- More Commercial Blockchain Activities In 2019: Deloitte
- Rahul Tewari Joins QuiKr As CFO