Oracle Brings New Tool For Clinical Trial Data
Oracle has introduced a data management and warehousing tool that brings a new approach to the handling of clinical trial data, according to the company.
The new solution known as Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench is designed to meet the growing challenges facing life sciences organizations running clinical trials. Most of them have problem to aggregate, reconcile, manage, and control data deluge from internal and external sources. In addition, clinical development is an increasingly networked and collaborative effort, further complicates the data management landscape.
The solution will help CXOs in health sciences organizations make faster, more informed decisions that improve control, support adaptive studies and accelerate clinical trials and time to market, said the company.
“The new solution enables health sciences organizations to improve clinical program productivity and reduce costs and risk by reducing study cycle times, improving data quality and decision making,” said Steve Rosenberg, senior vice president and general manager, Oracle Health Sciences.
The solution, which is integrated with Oracle Life Sciences Data Hub, automatically aggregates, integrates and reconciles the rapidly growing volume of data that clinical trials collect from internal and external data sources, including electronic data capture, laboratory, safety/pharma covigilance, and drug supply systems. By doing so, it helps dramatically decrease the complexity of data management and reduce the cost of clinical trials., says the company.
In addition, the solution automates the normalization and transformation of multi-source data to create a single source of truth for all stakeholders in the clinical development process and helps enable rapid analysis to drive faster, more informed decisions, it said.
The company also added that organizations can streamline compliance owing to full traceability of data discrepancies as well as comprehensive security and audit trail capabilities.
- IBM, Fortinet Team Up On Cyber Threat Data sharing
- Tech Is The Future of Employee Onboarding, Says Study
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- CRM Tools Can Redefine Wealth Management Industry
- AI, Chatbots Are Completely Changing Insurance Industry
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- How Big Data Is Changing The Media Industry
- Creating Smarter Cities With Smart Technologies