Oracle Changes Pricing, Licensing Models
Oracle has announced that it has streamlined pricing across its applications portfolio, including products like JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Siebel, and Oracle E-Business Suite with its new licensing model.
The licensing model is aimed at creating consistency across all product lines and is designed to ensure that customers can find the pricing and licensing solutions that meet their specific business needs and can derive maximum value from their software. The new models are component model, custom application suite model, enterprise applications model, and SMB model.
The model is designed for ‘transitions to success’, that enable customers to grow from one phase of their business to another with software licensing that supports each is a simple and consistent approach.
According to Jacqueline Woods, VP - global pricing and licensing strategy, Oracle, “The new pricing models provides transparency and simplicity and helps ensure that our customers are getting the most value for their IT expenditures.”
Oracle has also come out with a software investment guide that provides comprehensive guidelines regarding its global software pricing and licensing.
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- Shaping The Future Of Education Through Technology
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- Oracle Gets Ready To Soar To The Cloud
- Smart City Projects Will See Greater Tech Investments This Year
- Using Cloud To Empower SMB Innovation
- How Tech Has Revitalized India's Financial Planning Market
- How AI Is Changing The Landscape Of House Renting Sector?
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry