Oracle Changes Pricing, Licensing Models
Oracle has announced that it has streamlined pricing across its applications portfolio, including products like JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Siebel, and Oracle E-Business Suite with its new licensing model.
The licensing model is aimed at creating consistency across all product lines and is designed to ensure that customers can find the pricing and licensing solutions that meet their specific business needs and can derive maximum value from their software. The new models are component model, custom application suite model, enterprise applications model, and SMB model.
The model is designed for ‘transitions to success’, that enable customers to grow from one phase of their business to another with software licensing that supports each is a simple and consistent approach.
According to Jacqueline Woods, VP - global pricing and licensing strategy, Oracle, “The new pricing models provides transparency and simplicity and helps ensure that our customers are getting the most value for their IT expenditures.”
Oracle has also come out with a software investment guide that provides comprehensive guidelines regarding its global software pricing and licensing.
- Is It Time To Say 'Goodbye' To Passwords?
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India
- Microsoft, Accenture Team Up To Help Start-Ups
- India-Israel-US Strengthen Ties At Nasscom's Tech Triangle Summit
- CIO Klub Chennai Chapter Marks Sixth anniversary
- Hyderabad To Host 'Olympics Of IT Industry'
- Top 5 SMB Tech Trends To Rule In 2018
- Zuckerberg Pledges Renewed Zeal In Facebook’s Biz Model
- Blockchain Technology Goes Beyond Cryptocurrency
- Data Technology Will Redefine The Way Companies Do Business