Clinical research firm deploys Oracle solution
In a bid to align its clinical research allied services with international regulatory compliance requirements, Phoenix progressive certification enterprise (PPCE) has selected Oracle Clinical . Oracle clinical development applications are designed to provide maximum system uptime and availability to ensure continuous operations and security of clinical data.
“India is one of the fastest growing clinical research destinations with a growth rate that is 2.5 times more than the global market. In India, clinical allied research services accounts for 35 percent of clinical research spend and 18 percent of total R&D spend,” remarked Khushnoor Dastoor, Executive Director, PPCE.
With Oracle Clinical, PPCE, a management system certifications provider, will be able to offer its health sciences customers enhanced design protocols and amendments, as well as specify how patient data is tracked. The protocol design includes study objectives, investigator and site information, enrollment plans, drug treatment regimens, randomization schedules and visit definitions. The solution also allows amendments to be inserted transparently, within minutes and with no recompiling or copying.
“In the future, we are looking at adding Oracle remote data capture for EDC studies and Oracle Argus for pharmacovigilance to fulfill our biopharmaceutical drug development requirements across the globe,” added Dastoor.
“PPCE’s combination of broad coverage and deep functionality will help it better address clinical data management and help them boost business productivity and ROI with each clinical study,” commented Neil De Crescenzo, SVP and GM, Oracle Health Sciences.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 5 Ways AI Can Live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018