Oracle Delivers Optimization Solutions
Oracle has announced the availability of its Production Scheduling and Strategic Network Optimization.
Through integration with Oracle’s Discrete & Process Manufacturing, and Shop Floor Management, its Production Scheduling helps manufacturers to optimize development, semiconductor and discrete shop floor operations.
The solution also helps customers to create highly detailed shop floor schedules that automatically detect floating bottlenecks, simulate corrective actions and measure performance improvements. It enables companies to pre-empt supply chain disruptions, and maximize efficiency while minimizing cost.
Customers can leverage Oracle Strategic Network Optimization to simulate supply chain risk, develop long-range plans and create holistic supply strategies. With it, companies can analyze the effects of opening or closing a distribution center, adding a new supply source, rise in fuel cost, and unplanned disasters, and thereby spot the vulnerabilities in their supply networks. They can also institute anticipatory measures to overcome challenges and mitigate risks.
It also equips customers to address the challenges of globalization by comparing potential business scenarios such as rationalization strategies, effects of mergers and acquisitions, impact of currency fluctuations, cost of outsourcing and new transportation contracts. Enabling companies to make informed and profitable business decisions are its added highlights.
Nadeem Syed, VP, Advanced Planning Products, Oracle,said, “Companies competing in the global market place are exposed to risk at every point in their supply chain. By integrating functionality from the JD Edwards and PeopleSoft Supply Chain Planning suite with the Oracle E-Business Suite, we are providing customers with comprehensive tools to develop end-to-end supply chain plans that account for any number of scenarios.”
Oracle Production Scheduling and Oracle Strategic Network Optimization are currently available and can be leveraged as part of the Oracle E-Business Suite or as a stand-alone product.
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India