Oracle Enhances PeopleSoft EPM
Oracle has unveiled Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise Performance Management 9, an integrated suite of analytic applications that enables organizations to drive world-class performance by aligning the right information and resources to strategic objectives.
New features include expanded enterprise planning and compliance management capabilities and new industry functionalities. It includes enhancements specific to planning, budgeting and forecasting processes.
The new suite introduces extensive packaged content, reporting and analysis for the higher education industry. It also includes Campus Solutions Warehouse and associated data marts.
The Campus Solutions Warehouse captures detailed student-related information into a single environment, and combines it with complex analysis of recruiting, admissions, student records and student financials data. This enables institutions to make the right strategic decisions to help maximize student-recruiting efforts, improve retention rates, identify successful and unsuccessful programs, analyze faculty workloads and more tightly manage tuition awards and payments.
It includes content-specific data marts that can be deployed together for a comprehensive, integrated analytic platform, or deployed modularly to meet specific business and budgetary requirements.
PeopleSoft Planning and Budgeting now integrates with PeopleSoft Workforce Rewards and PeopleSoft Human Capital Management, offering comprehensive compensation planning.
Enterprise Performance Management 9 will give customers increased transparency into the financial close process and expanded compliance capabilities to help improve financial control and reporting processes.
It also provides deeper integration between PeopleSoft Global Consolidations and PeopleSoft Internal Controls Enforcer.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon