Oracle EPM System release 11.1.2 unveiled
To help organizations further improve their strategic, financial and operational management processes, Oracle today announced a new release of Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) System release 11.1.2. This release introduces three new performance management applications - Oracle Hyperion Disclosure Management, Oracle Hyperion Financial Close Management, and Oracle Hyperion Public Sector Planning and Budgeting - as well as major enhancements to existing Hyperion performance management applications, and enhanced integrations with Oracle Applications.
"Oracle EPM System Release 11.1.2 represents a major leap forward in expanding our category-leading EPM applications with the introduction of new applications and continued integration with Oracle Applications and Oracle Fusion Middleware," said Robert Gersten, SVP, Oracle Development.
With numerous enhancements targeting simplified system administration and integrated security, Oracle EPM System Release 11.1.2 enables organizations to reduce total cost of ownership and achieve rapid time to value. This new release aligns management and operational processes through integration with Oracle Applications, including the Oracle E-Business Suite and PeopleSoft Enterprise. This enables organizations relying on a combination of Oracle’s EPM system and ERP applications to accelerate implementations as well as improve reporting, analysis and planning cycles.
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker
- Blockchain Revolutionizing Global Media Entertainment Industry
- SUSE Builds Momentum With New Offerings, Market Expansion
- Using Cloud ERP To Automate Finance
- How UST Global Tackles Cyber Threats Head-On
- Autonomous Cloud Creates A Smarter Workforce
- Oracle Gets Ready To Soar To The Cloud
- Using Cloud To Empower SMB Innovation