Oracle EPM System release 11.1.2 unveiled
To help organizations further improve their strategic, financial and operational management processes, Oracle today announced a new release of Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) System release 11.1.2. This release introduces three new performance management applications - Oracle Hyperion Disclosure Management, Oracle Hyperion Financial Close Management, and Oracle Hyperion Public Sector Planning and Budgeting - as well as major enhancements to existing Hyperion performance management applications, and enhanced integrations with Oracle Applications.
"Oracle EPM System Release 11.1.2 represents a major leap forward in expanding our category-leading EPM applications with the introduction of new applications and continued integration with Oracle Applications and Oracle Fusion Middleware," said Robert Gersten, SVP, Oracle Development.
With numerous enhancements targeting simplified system administration and integrated security, Oracle EPM System Release 11.1.2 enables organizations to reduce total cost of ownership and achieve rapid time to value. This new release aligns management and operational processes through integration with Oracle Applications, including the Oracle E-Business Suite and PeopleSoft Enterprise. This enables organizations relying on a combination of Oracle’s EPM system and ERP applications to accelerate implementations as well as improve reporting, analysis and planning cycles.
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- How UP Dial 100 Is Changing the Way Police Do Business
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Oracle Announces New Cloud Programs For The Enterprise
- How Digital Is Transforming Child Healthcare
- How The Automotive Industry Is Leveraging Cloud Computing
- Apple Partners With Accenture On Enterprise Mobile Apps
- Oracle, Spectrum7 Technologies Conduct CIO Meets
- IP Surveillance Helps Varun Beverages Curb Warehouse Theft
- Modern Cloud Infrastructure Is A Key Growth Enabler